Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Et9jp.gif

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes, I look at how I started off the Education Thread and think 'what a pretentious twat'.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I just cringe. I should probably whip myself to repent for my sins, as my younger self released a plague of incomprehensible gibberish everywhere I went. Flagellation shall be my new best friend.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I laugh. I'm like, the polar opposite of what I was then, so it's funny. And it's only been around two and a half years from when I started being regularly active here, so it's not a 'distant past' either.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My older posts do certainly make me laugh. Certain members still thank my older posts just to remind me of the "good old days". Just like Varun, it's been two and a half years for me too since I really started being active on pc and surely it's not a "distant past" and yet it feels so long. Looking at older posts of own does make one realize how much they have grown, if they have at all. :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm pretty sure I was just as smart, intelligent, insightful and amusing. Maybe more so.

If anything I'm more of a troll now :p

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mee too. My first few posts make me LMAO. This one of mine would make anybody laugh.:lol
My first reaction after seeing your post was "you don't say"
My older posts do certainly make me laugh. Certain members still thank my older posts just to remind me of the "good old days". Just like Varun, it's been two and a half years for me too since I really started being active on pc and surely it's not a "distant past" and yet it feels so long. Looking at older posts of own does make one realize how much they have grown, if they have at all. :p

Yes, I ma alos doind...... :p:p...

BTW, I remember I didn't knew what a full stop was meant for, at the end of each and every sentence, I put a "..!!" and after every "..!!" a line space for the next line:p.

for example, the above para was looking

BTW, I remember I didn't knew what a full stop was meant for, at the end of every sentence, I put a ""..!!

a line space for the next line..!!

yes, it was like it..!!

:p:lol

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Let's see if I can dig some out. :D

I've tried searching, but I can't find any really old ones - how do you find them?

Last edited:

Auwais

International Coach
Use Advanced Search and sort the results by "Last Posting Date" in "Ascending Order".

Users who are viewing this thread