Youre favourite song!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Song: Chaiya Chaiya
Film : Dil Se (Indian movie)
Composer: AR Rahman

This song was also played during the beginning title credits of the film "Inside Man" starring Denzel Washington.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm really starting to dislike these 'What is your favourite ..." or "What type/sort of ... do you have" threads. Don't know why but their popping out everywhere.

blake

School Cricketer
Your are my destiny by pussycat dolls

I thought this thread was serious?... :p

Anyway - it's hard for me to say as I don't really have ONE favourite song. I may like one song for a while, then change but I change too frequently to keep one song.

I do like some songs from Franz Ferdinand, alongside some 80s synth stuff like Fade to Grey from Visage as well as some Depeche Mode and New Order but I've never really had a favourite song.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Changes rather often but at the moment it's either Red Morning Light - Kings Of Leon or Your Little Hoodrat Friend - The Hold Steady

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oasis - 'Supersonic' and Lynyrd Skynyrd - 'Free Bird' are probably my two favourite songs. Oh and Johnny Cash - 'Hurt'.

bumba26

School Cricketer
Currently: New Divide Linkin Park (Optimus Prime is still running around in my head saying "Bumble Bee Stop lubricating the man!!!" ):rtfl
All time Fav: :confused:
Eye of the Tiger: Survivor

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple man is also one of my favourites which I forgot to add. Corey Taylors cover of Rolling Stones Wild Horses is beggining to grow on me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread