youtube problem

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guyzz i am back home from my uni after some 3 months......everythings seemzz changed alot including PC
anywayz i just wanted to ask abt this utube prob.......i open any video and get the same error that the video does not longer exist.......is the any fix for this........plezzz help

:mad well that means the video has been deleted by the person who uploaded it or by youtube staff. No way to fix it.

nopes it comes up with each and each every video i open ..... ive heard it has been goin on since a month

People who use text language instead of English should automatically die :)

Like how hard is it to type "this" instead of "dis" or "is" instead of "iz".

I dunowz man. Iz 2 hrd to b typin prper englsh....

Anyway, try refreshing the video?

I think some people need to be reminded of Rule 12.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7276

12) Language: To do our job properly, staff must be able to read and understand all posts. To this end could all posts please be in English. Additionally please do not use 'txt spk' as it is can be very difficult to understand. Posts that contain text speak may be deleted.

Adriano, I believe your problem is that the UAE censors Youtube.

Last edited:
No, that isn't it.

If anything is censored, even Youtube, you get a blue page with the censor thing written over it.

Just try refreshing the video. I get this a lot when trying to view videos that won't be banned by UAE (Such as cricket clips or stand up comedy clips, etc.), and they usually appear after a while.

Using a 'proxy' masks your IP, it's a privacy thing, people think if they use it then their internet use is private.

So for instance is a government’s censorship board able to censor stuff from proxy?

I wouldn't know, Usy. The idea of a proxy is that it hides your IP (Internet Protocol), which is effectively a post code for your PC. I would assume the government employs people who are clever enough to by-pass the proxy. Just a guess though.

Users who are viewing this thread