youtube problem

The government people aren't intelligent enough.

When Youtube was blocked in Pakistan, I used a proxy and continued my youtube usage.

lol, you know when I was in Pakistani school last year, I use to actually tell me Computer teacher about stuff, LOL.
The funniest thing of all, the school computers all had pirated windows installed.

lol, you know when I was in Pakistani school last year, I use to actually tell me Computer teacher about stuff, LOL.
The funniest thing of all, the school computers all had pirated windows installed.
Well what'd you think they used Usy? Why use real software when you can get the exact same thing for about USD $100 cheaper

Well they’d buy the cheap and legal Windows Vista Starter if they had morals, which is really cheap.

A country is suppose to have a "law".

Well they’d buy the cheap and legal Windows Vista Starter if they had morals, which is really cheap.

A country is suppose to have a "law".
If laws aren't meant to be broken, why do policemen exist?

Under 21 year olds in UK and USA aren't suppouse to drink alcohol... but its done anyway.

Under 18 year olds can't smoke... but it happens anyway.

Usy, some people aren't as fortunate as you to have money to buy the real product ;)

Under 21 year olds in UK and USA aren't suppouse to drink alcohol... but its done anyway.

Usy, some people aren't as fortunate as you to have money to buy the real product ;)

Absolute crap

Our school has the fake stuff too. When you have over 30 computers, you can't be installing the real thing on all of them...

And proxies don't work in the UAE. Our Government is really smart. But it is just a matter of refreshing the page...

Yeah, the chavs.

Our school has the fake stuff too. When you have over 30 computers, you can't be installing the real thing on all of them...

And proxies don't work in the UAE. Our Government is really smart. But it is just a matter of refreshing the page...

They have special licenses for that, Zorax.

zMario said:

It's actually under 18s in the UK, and that's not taking into account all the laws regarding parental consent.

a 13 year old can drink if the parent is with him on a event like santa close, as far as i know.

Introducing alcohol to kids at a younger age is the best thing to fight the anti-social drinking kids do. Kids always want to try new things, if they know what alcohol is like from a young age, that 'new experience', is no more. I don't mean getting 8 year olds hammered, before someone quips in with that.

Nigel! I know about thread evolution but from Youtube to alcohol is a slight leap :p

Just to quickly end the alcohol debate, I was mostly referring to the US, as in no circumstances can a minor (under 18 or 21) drink alcohol.

But drinking parties are done every friday and saturday night :p - and it is illegal in the states for those who wonder, even with parental consent.

Users who are viewing this thread