Story Zimbabwe Cricket: A leap forward - Season Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ask a person with better ps skills to cut those pro images for you. Its quite spoiling that marvelous presentation you have put on Fenil.

Last edited:

RPHKR

National Board President
Good Marvelous presentation mate. One of the best stories of modern times, hope you carry on and this thread gets pinned. ;)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
3tg.png

Cricket fever has hit the country as we inch towards the start of what is expected to be the most exciting season in the history of the tournament. Looking at the teams, each one looks well balanced and adroit to go the distance. While the Mountaineers will look to successfully defend their title, other teams would be itching to set the records right.

Let us have a look at the past records of the teams and the players on which they will be banking on to win them the coveted trophy.

lzc.png

GameChangers_zpsa856084c.gif

Last edited:

SN SREE

Club Cricketer
you have really worked hard on this stuff mate! good looking forward who are the international players! :D:D

Fenil

you have really worked hard on this stuff mate! good looking forward who are the international players! :D:D

Thanks for the appreciation. Was in desperate need of it to keep this rolling.

The squads have already been announced, my friend. Check the last couple of pages to have a look at the same. :)

sos

International Coach
This is usual stuff for you fenil. Yoy are usually innovative.

----------

Oh and I must mention those textures in the overlays are quite feniltastic. :p

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thats some update. Shame there is not much going on in this section this story apart.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
lolol, I didn't realise it was a GIF and read AB de Villiers name and didn't realise it changed to Steyn then read "swing the ball both says at a good pace" and was just going to be like "Okay, at least someone else knows AB's talents with the ball" xD

Fenil

lolol, I didn't realise it was a GIF and read AB de Villiers name and didn't realise it changed to Steyn then read "swing the ball both says at a good pace" and was just going to be like "Okay, at least someone else knows AB's talents with the ball" xD

Give your imagination a rest, Brendon. There is just one Superman in cricket and thats Sir Shri Ravindrasinh Jadeja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread