ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The match has been great till now! Mire put up a great show in the batting! [HASHTAG]#GoZimbabwe[/HASHTAG]

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And thats it! Zimbabwe have stunned Sri Lanka..

Santander

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to see that despite all the political and sporting turmoil, Zimbabwe is not done yet!.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its good to see Zimbabwe win. I did not see the match but reading things on internet looks as if it was a great chase. I have a question, would you guys think that had Zimbabwe not got test status back it would have been a better team? I dont see any other team then Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand play them. Atleast in ICC continental they would have played against Ireland Afghanistan

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Its good to see Zimbabwe win. I did not see the match but reading things on internet looks as if it was a great chase. I have a question, would you guys think that had Zimbabwe not got test status back it would have been a better team? I dont see any other team then Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand play them. Atleast in ICC continental they would have played against Ireland Afghanistan
The amount of Test matches they play is really really low... They have the potential to be a force but lack of fixtures and experience is hurting them.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It was so strange watching the Zim batters smack the Sri Lankan bowlers all around the park so comfortably in the first ODI, us Zim fans just aren't used to seeing this kind of thing happen! :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Such a wonderful series this has been. 2-2 and a final deciding the winner. Well played Zims.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Zimbabwe are making a mess out of this chase. But only 10 runs needed now. Safe to assume ZImbabwe have won this won.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Always nice to see the underdog win, especially in the case of Zimbabwe. I can see them getting better as a side but they still lack to exposure and calmness of some the older sides.[DOUBLEPOST=1499686900][/DOUBLEPOST]What has happened to Sri Lanka?

They seem to be heading down a little hole. The bowling has completely lost its sting, especially in the case of Malinga and Kulasekara. The batsmen are definitely getting better at being more expressive with the bat, but they have the immaturity of attempting to keep going rather than building a partnership in times of crisis.

B

Bigby Wolf

A Historic win for Zimbabwe over the Sri Lankans,Sikander Raza held his nerve to pull of a famous victory the tourists.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
265631.jpg

Now imagine a Zimbabwe team with Taylor/Kyle Jarvis/Gary Ballance/Sam Curran/Tom Curran/Sean Ervine along with Craig Ervine/Sikandar Raza/Sean Williams/Graeme Cremer & one of Masakadza/Mire/Musakanda <3

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Wonderful win by Zimbabwe! I sincerely hope this is a step forward for this young team.The way they bowled was great to see. They lost their sting after 2014/14 when they defeated Australia but I am confident that they can compete with bigger teams now instead of being relegated to playing other teams.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Now imagine a Zimbabwe team with Taylor/Kyle Jarvis/Gary Ballance/Sam Curran/Tom Curran/Sean Ervine along with Craig Ervine/Sikandar Raza/Sean Williams/Graeme Cremer & one of Masakadza/Mire/Musakanda <3

It's the lack of cricket infrastructure that's ruining Zimbabwe cricket. The minute Afghanistan started developing their domestic circuit, results appeared in international cricket. Zimbabwe needs to do the same and reap the rewards.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What a fantastic much need moral boosting win for Zimbabwe. A series won after 16 years against side other then Bangladesh is a great great achievement. I am surprise no one has posted anything. Zim fans like @CaptainCremer & @SpitfiresKent must be really pleased with this performance.

Users who are viewing this thread