Zorax disappointed with role at Smashers!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zorax disappointed with role at Smashers!

Demands that Demands be met!

jesus-1.gif

Former Downright Donkey's sponsor Jesus believes Zorax should get his way

Legendary Cricsim Allrounder and acting PCCL President Zorax Doom has publically slated the Stump Smashers management, frustrated that his 'reasonable demands' weren't being met.

Zorax, who was being interview on a Video Blog on www.dramaqueensunited.net, said that the Stump Smashers management were blatantly ignoring his requests, despite agreeing to them when he signed on.

'It's ridiculous. All I ask for are a yatch, no-frills expense account, karaoke machine, butler, expresso machine, shoehorn and a new tie rack, along with the freedom to attend team meetings and practice sessions only when I want to. Is that too much to ask for?'

'And yes, I do want to open the batting when the mood strikes me, and I do refuse to field anywhere except the slips, and I do only bowl when I feel like it, but this is all for the good for the team! The same goes for my reversed lineups, sure they may seem eccentric, but they work!'

Zorax continued to rant on for another 2 hours and 37 minutes about the incompetence of Simbazz and Pranav, and how teammates such as Dutchad, Mark and AngryPixel, while talented, got on his nerves. This included a short phase of 15 minutes where he burst into tears.

'It's...it's just so stressful you know...*sob*...running the PCCL...doing all the hard work...*sob*...and then...you get drafted into a team that you think cares about you...but really...all they want to do is just break your heart *sob*'

When questioned if he would abuse his powers as PCCL President to get what he wants, Zorax refused to comment.

"What a ridiculous question. What do you think I'd do?"

The former Donkey's skipper, and owner of 2-time PCPL Champions Manchester Divided has stated that unless his demands are met, he will leave the club, and join a club that is willing to have him on board.

'Well, except for the Llama Shaggers. And the Gay Bandits. The looney Sharks, the Spinners and the Name Stealers I would consider.'

The interview can also been found on www.orangetrenchcoats.edu.​

-Reuters​

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Expresso machine sounds nice.

I say we let Zorax remain where he is and spread chaos in the dressing room.

Users who are viewing this thread