Sign-ups 2024 ICC Men's T20 World Cup | OUT OF THIS WORLD!

:bat: Abdullah Shafique
:bat: Fakhar Zaman :c:
:bat: Imam-ul-Haq
:bat: Saud Shakeel
:wkb: Haseebullah Khan
:ar: Mohammad Nawaz
:bwl: Kashif Bhatti
:ar: Mohammad Wasim
:ar: Zafar Gohar
:bwl: Usama Mir
:bwl: Ihsanullah

Tournament captain will be Babar Azam

:bat: Vikramjit Singh
:bat: Max O'Dowd
:ar: Tristan Stubbs
:ar: Colin Ackermann
:ar: Bas de Leede
:wkb: Scott Edwards :c:
:ar: Sybrand Engelbrecht
:ar: Roelof van der Merwe
:ar: Logan van Beek
:bwl: Shane Snater
:bwl: Fred Klaassen

What's the status of this?

It wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice that this league has failed to even get off the launchpad. I simply do not have it in me to run this at this time, with two other league commitments and IRL stuff being a lot more important to me right now, I don't think I'll be running this at all.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved. _/\_

@Gaurav_7/@PaceMaker @A.P Haux @mohsin7827 @Yash. @Umair7 @pillowprocter @CremerCurrans @wasteyouryouth @Ed Smith @Bevab @Aislabie @CerealKiller @RUDI @Paranoid Kendroid @Disharies/@LordTiger @Neptune

It wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice that this league has failed to even get off the launchpad. I simply do not have it in me to run this at this time, with two other league commitments and IRL stuff being a lot more important to me right now, I don't think I'll be running this at all.

@Gaurav_7/@PaceMaker @A.P Haux @mohsin7827 @Yash. @Umair7 @pillowprocter @CremerCurrans @wasteyouryouth @Ed Smith @Bevab @Aislabie @CerealKiller @RUDI @Paranoid Kendroid @Disharies/@LordTiger @Neptune
Me and Isla Fisher are gutted. But completely understandable.

No worries at all, take care of yourself.

I’d wanna run a t20 wc like this some day

No need to apologize, the moment everyone saw the squad I posted they knew they gonna lose, not a big deal for them, they even might be thankful that they can now avoid the loss.

Users who are viewing this thread