A New Manager-Manchester United (Full Team Posted)

Cheers guys. Will post more updates, later today.

he had only played one and the second (3-1) wasnt even close
if you havent got constructive words either positive or negative then shut up and dont say any thing

Hey, Freddiw. Thank you for taking the time to tell me to shut up and to stop spamming Simon's thread and in doing so spamming it yourself. Although I have to disagree with your reference to the second match. In case you hadn't noticed, Portsmouth seemed to have many chances on goal, and even had a penalty. The game was, yet again, close. I wonder whether there'll be any normal matches...

It is normal for a game to be close. If every game was 6-0 to United then the story would be boring, nobody would read it and would therefore be pointless.

Ignor him mate the story is great much better and a hell of alot more realistic than his. Keep up the good work mate no matter what people say.

Cheers mate. I'll be adding updates a little later.

I will do a managers interview and possibly another game.

To be honest, I think my criticism is pretty constructive and am appalled by comments dissing mine and Don's story and myself, personally. I was merely saying not every game has to be ultra close, seeing as you're Man United, and you should really be smashing a load of relegation fighting teams. As for the commentary, could be more elaborate.

I think you will find 3-1 isn't close. Teams will always have chances, that's part of football. I think the commentary is fine, and tells you all that is needed. If it was much more elaborate then people would not bother reading.

Hey, Freddiw. Thank you for taking the time to tell me to shut up and to stop spamming Simon's thread and in doing so spamming it yourself. Although I have to disagree with your reference to the second match. In case you hadn't noticed, Portsmouth seemed to have many chances on goal, and even had a penalty. The game was, yet again, close. I wonder whether there'll be any normal matches...

Im sorry for getting involved, if he is making an effort to make a story repect it,

leave ne out of this
good work Sd2 good updates cant wait for the next one

Cheers, Freddiw. Don't have an argument, though, please.

Aye watch it mate I got bad reps for suposed flaming.And Sorry GrayNicholls about it but just telling the truth mate when you were critisising the story for no reason when it is realistic and it is better than yours.

Users who are viewing this thread