Ashes Cricket 2013 Bugs

they could maybe, just maybe, post something about their game while they are here

Maybe he can't see us, if we just waved our hands a little...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hi.png
    Hi.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 188
Someone doesn't like the heat in the kitchen and has complained to an outside body... not that it's the first time they've done that.... they could maybe, just maybe, post something about their game while they are here, I mean, I am a customer.

Haha that's hilarious!

This message is hidden because Mike Fegan is on your ignore list.

Getting out from office early des days:)

Everyday I run back from office(a lil early than usual) to check the new bugs posted by you guys....Its seriously fun :D

I know someone has compared it to the WarZ fiasco before, but there is yet another comparison here. When people were giving negative reviews to that game, the devs used the combined strategy of fake customer reviews and the studio head insulting people.

We are just lucky this game won't be pulled and then renamed to try and trick people into thinking it's a new game.

War z was a playable game though. Bad but playable. This is as bad as having Danny Kurmann referee every match #swisshockeyreference

I do this, for the good of PlanetCricket...

WE WILL REMEMBER

attachment.php

I'll give a free copy of Ashes Cricket 13 to anyone who can name who the bowler is supposed to be in real life

I couldn't even tell you who the team is... Australia is batting though.

As an aside, it's only now you realise how shoddy "everyone is the same height" is these days... C09 and to a lesser extent C07 got away with it because they were playable games, arcade fun... but you look at any of the BigAnt stuff and it's one of the KEY things missing from those titles when you go back and play the games.

Height.

Mind boggling.

I couldn't even tell you who the team is... Australia is batting though.

As an aside, it's only now you realise how shoddy "everyone is the same height" is these days... C09 and to a lesser extent C07 got away with it because they were playable games, arcade fun... but you look at any of the BigAnt stuff and it's one of the KEY things missing from those titles when you go back and play the games.

Height.

Mind boggling.

Yeah agreed, in C2004 it was so gun bowling as a tall bowler to a little maestro like Dravid or Tendulkar, made it feel so much more real.. I guess it is difficult to implement? I mean as things stand here, developers are having trouble making players face the correct direction!

...developers are having trouble making players face the correct direction!

I laughed. Just watch the keeper in every clip on YouTube. He's doing completely his own thing every ball... He and the Umpire are just mesmerizing to watch.

I laughed. Just watch the keeper in every clip on YouTube. He's doing completely his own thing every ball... He and the Umpire are just mesmerizing to watch.

Actually you've been giving stick to those of us who bought this game, but I can tell my grandchildren I was there..

This could go down in history with the likes of Desert Bus

...or you can tell your grandchildren you're responsible for giving us Ashes Cricket 2023: Ashes In Space

...or you can tell your grandchildren you're responsible for giving us Ashes Cricket 2023: Ashes In Space

I'm going to have to go some to have grandkids by 2023

Someone doesn't like the heat in the kitchen and has complained to an outside body... not that it's the first time they've done that.... they could maybe, just maybe, post something about their game while they are here, I mean, I am a customer.

I am sorry if I missed something but I don't quite follow this piece. Can you provide more details regarding "outside body", who complained and for what?

Read between the lines.

Users who are viewing this thread