Ashes DVD

and , did u buy it ??

Last edited:

you obviously don't know how much this meant to this country do you

great to see it's a nice affordable price and i think channel 4 have the highlites for the DVD

danny2502 said:

great to see it's a nice affordable price and i think channel 4 have the highlites for the DVD

Good good.

stevie said:
Thats got to be an awful lot of highlights for it to be on 3 dvd's?
You can never have too many highlights of that series!!!!!!

Disc 1 = Test 1+2
Disc 2 = Test 3+4
Disc 3 = Test 5+extras

Instructions: Load into your DVD player, invite your aussie friends round, press play and repeat!!!

i ment "yeh and" . i was't rood man , what u guyz on about ... "and did u buy it" .... i love Ashes too .... :mad

stevie said:
Another utterly pointless post by usy! :rolleyes:

Thats got to be an awful lot of highlights for it to be on 3 dvd's?

what :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

its not released yet, muel was just letting everyone know.

danny2502 said:

i think i doo :eek:

kevmead said:

Disc 1 = Test 1+2
Disc 2 = Test 3+4
Disc 3 = Test 5+extras

Instructions: Load into your DVD player, invite your aussie friends round, press play and repeat!!!

LMFAO ---> that was initial intentions!!! ive ordered it :cheers

kevmead said:

Disc 1 = Test 1+2
Disc 2 = Test 3+4
Disc 3 = Test 5+extras

LOL- Will have to try this out......
Lets hope theirs loads of highlights!!!

who gave me a -rep ( bad) for not being rood .... and was ment by saing " and did u buy it" , "and do u like it " ....

I love Ashes guys , what for give me a -rep for doing nothing ,,,, ( PC i am really disapointed i have got 3 +reps , and -1 rep ,

but now i have =3 reps and -2 reps ;(

usy57_pak said:
who gave me a -rep ( bad) for not being rood .... and was ment by saing " and did u buy it" , "and do u like it " ....

I love Ashes guys , what for give me a -rep for doing nothing ,,,, ( PC i am really disapointed i have got 3 +reps , and -1 rep ,

but now i have =3 reps and -2 reps ;(

Yer, I bought it mate. Great value for ?14.99. I didn't de-rep, I rarely do (de-rep anyone), you have to annoy me alot to get it.

Man i dont annoy any 1 ..... am i bad ..... do u think ..... the first day i came on this PC i made mind not to be rood , rasics , bad .... is this what u get in replay ..... SAD TO SEE !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread