No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been a while...

Nothing much, but just something silly for those of you keeping a track of things in the DBC14 forum...

Ever wanted to "Get it" when you bat? Well... Now you can:

attachment.php

Gloves included! Download away... Something to kill the time before we get our hands on the real game!

104599d1361270398-biggs-graphics-b-mini.png

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• TGGI Kitpack.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 150
  • TGGI-XTremeWoodBat-Splash.png
    TGGI-XTremeWoodBat-Splash.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 837
Last edited:
Lovely to get some mods for the game that I might play occasionally, from now on :D

One more, just for fun... The ODI Version: D'Ball Fister 5000

attachment.php

There is a third, but that'll do. Just two for fun.

Enjoy!

104599d1361270398-biggs-graphics-b-mini.png

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• TGGI-DBallFister.zip
    974.9 KB · Views: 82
  • TGGI-BallFisterSplash.png
    TGGI-BallFisterSplash.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
A little help please :) how to install these mods because i no longer remember the process

Last edited:
This guy (Me) gets something funny but enjoyable from you :cheers

Thanks mate. Download Works for me too... Not going to reupload anything as you can download all the individual kits via PlanetCricket either way. Just a bit more work for ya...

This thread does not accept requests. Please avoid making requests in here and instead use the Requests Thread or the thread of a user that does accept requests.

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread