C2k5 Player Editor

Well if the program runs then it's not a .net framework problem.
You get the problem when you change the filter on planetcricketv2a.ros and on a default roster?

Changing the filter on the PlanetCricketv2a causes the error, and on a default roster just loading the roster causes the error.

Hey, how do I add custom bats to the player editor? I have the bat files saved in the root directory. Now what do I do?

I am getting a trojan detection from the player editor. Also when i try to open it, it says: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or folder. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item.
What should i do about this?

Well this is not an update, rather a conversion to work with 64 bit systems. I'm not sure this one works on 32 bit as well.

I haven't tested it, as the game does not work on my laptop. Have a go and let me know if there are any problems.

Credits: barmyarmy.

Attachments

• PlayerEditorv3012.rar
    586.4 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Hey! i have a problem like that in opening the playereditor.exe
"C:\WINDOWS\microsoft.net\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll could not be loaded"
In this case what should i do?????
Rply plzzzzzzz...

1 new error

I am getting this new error in player editor

Attachments

• Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 33
hey Roster editor is not in my pc as run exe file it don't show the faces of player and attributes nothing just show only one person's settings

Users who are viewing this thread