Classic Mafia 2 - Game abandoned

Well, that's the hammer then. I hope Aditya turns out to be mafia. Surely, he should be. PD wouldn't be making all those things, isn't it? :p

Town? Then surely PD isn't the cop. What was the actual cop doing then?

Well, since Aditya has been hammered...
Night 2
-x-
It was a quick day, for the police had nailed down one of the two mafia. They were overjoyed when they saw him lynched! One more to go, exclaimed one of the townies...
-x-
Code:
Aditya is dead, he was a [COLOR="Red"]MAFIA[/COLOR]
It is now Night 2. Send in your night roles!

Last edited:
Shhh, no talking in here right now. You may rejoice after the night ends, however..
Also, I'm going out for a holiday in 8-10 hours, so send in your night roles to barmyarmy too. If I do not show up, then barmy will take care of the rest of the game...

Enjoyed the last minute fun. ;)

A reminder that I've received 0/3 night roles (in the 36 hours you've had since Zhuorb's post). As the new mod I have the right to mod-kill all of you and may exercise that right and award the victory to sedition if I don't get them soon...

This could've been wrapped up days ago. Rather disappointed at the lack of interest by the players. I won't even bother criticising the strategy, since it would be pretty insulting coming from a complete noob.

This could've been wrapped up days ago. Rather disappointed at the lack of interest by the players. I won't even bother criticising the strategy, since it would be pretty insulting coming from a complete noob.

I feckin' finished it before the last night shift. Literally requires the doc to actually have been paying attention. Seriously, why do people sign up to a game if they're not gonna be active for the week that follows it?

I'm annoyed, could have started another by now :rolleyes

I don't mind running the next one, but I would ideally like to play one more and then run one.

In case people were interested. 20-20 is the doc, MaD is the mafia :p

It can play out 3 ways in theory. MaD tries to kill me (the only person he could have killed and still win) and 20-20 for some reason protects User. Leaving the two of them to lynch MaD (or I suppose MaD somehow convinces one of them he is actually town.. I suppose).

Or maybe MaD tries to kill me, and 20-20 correctly protects me and we lynch MaD.

Or thirdly, MaD tries to kill 20-20 or User just because he knows he can't win and would rather kill at least one of the remaining 3 town :p

So personally, I'd say just chalk up a win to town and don't let 20-20 play again if he's not gonna ever submit his roles :p

----------

Town wins - User and Puddleduck still alive.

20-20 - mod killed for not doing anything :p

MVP: Sedition because he was at least active and also picked up on the early mafia signs from Aditya.

There you go Barmy. All done :p

Users who are viewing this thread