Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok,Part 3
what is the highest score in all cricket even first class cricket in a single over?

which test series has the most number of attendencies in test matches?

which player in all cricket including minor cricket has taken Most wickets in consecutive balls ?

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ok,here are some questions

what is the highest score in all cricket even first class cricket in a single over?

which test series has the most number of attendencies in test matches?

which player in all cricket including minor cricket has taken Most wickets in consecutive balls ?

Ans 1 : 38

Ans 2 : Pak v India

Ans 3 : Lasith Malinga

----------

ved_

International Coach
You're saying that as if nobody has done it, dude. This quiz is like a race to the person who googles the answers first. I'd rather try and make my questions google-proof, like really rare questions.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^exactly we are in a tech world all it takes to find an answer is google

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Ans 1 Has Happened In Hong Kong Super Six Aus VS PAK Imran Nazir Bowler I Have Watched It

Ans 2 Maybe Aus Vs Eng

Ans 3 If The Answer Is Amir He Took 5 But Two Were Runouts

2 Ans By My Little Brother

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So the winner is
Code:
1st Umair2000

Code:
2ND pallu
sorry umair your answer no 2 is correct.that is eng vs aus.the others are

Q1 62 Runs in an over in Tourists v Gargett in 1968

Q2 England vs Australia .Attendance 943,000 in 1936/1937

Q3 P Hugo in Smithfield v Aliwal North in 1930/1931.he took 9 consecutive wickets in a firstclass match. your little brother is a very intellegent boy umair.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
You're saying that as if nobody has done it, dude. This quiz is like a race to the person who googles the answers first. I'd rather try and make my questions google-proof, like really rare questions.

That's what I was getting at.

----------

Epic,you should behave yourself. he did not cheat because his all answers are wrong.think before you tell your secret now i know that you all will cheat no body honest except pallu.you will not be rewarded v cash.you always want an opportunity for him to answer and that is your chance.what is your mental problem you destroyed my dinosaur thread and now again.not this time.

Didn't know making accusations was considered a crime around here, thanks for the heads up Sergeant SK.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
That's what I was getting at.

----------

Didn't know making accusations was considered a crime around here, thanks for the heads up Sergeant SK.

No problem,sorry for that.i take my words back.now you can answer to win V cash.for the new questions that i will make.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
The questions themselves are jokes anyway. 943,000 people in a cricket match? Are you kidding me?

Also no-one is going to know the answers to the other two unless they themselves have been asked the question before or have indeed googled the answer. No-one here was alive 80 years ago, and it's highly unlikely anyone watched a match between Tourists and Gargett. I don't even know what countries Tourists and Gargett are in...

It's a good idea for a thread, clearly several people enjoy it, but come on, either make the questions based on international cricket or based on recent domestic matches. It'll make the questions much better and reduce the need for google.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The questions themselves are jokes anyway. 943,000 people in a cricket match? Are you kidding me?

Also no-one is going to know the answers to the other two unless they themselves have been asked the question before or have indeed googled the answer. No-one here was alive 80 years ago, and it's highly unlikely anyone watched a match between Tourists and Gargett. I don't even know what countries Tourists and Gargett are in...

It's a good idea for a thread, clearly several people enjoy it, but come on, either make the questions based on international cricket or based on recent domestic matches. It'll make the questions much better and reduce the need for google.

but nobody saw the answers and if you know a record you can definitely answer it.how we know About Sir donald bradman he was also in1937.and these answers are checked by me and i posted the correct answers

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
OK, then tell me the result of the match between Smithfield and Gargett in 1920. Shouldn't be too difficult for you.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
OK, then tell me the result of the match between Smithfield and Gargett in 1920. Shouldn't be too difficult for you.

when did this happen.i cannot know everything.i made those questions when i saw those records.not by my own

----------

if i will make easy questions.then easily anyone can answer and easy v cash to him.but i will make moderate questions

----------
Part4

Q1 Which team has the lowest score in Odi in U-19 .[hard question]
Q2 Which Player has the highset stumpings in an innings in T20 Internationals[Moderate question]
Q3 Which team has the highest total in T20 international[easy question]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread