dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

@Franco the update seems to be very realistic for me. The top order batsmen seem really strong and wickets fall when the momentum shifts or lower order comes in. If there is anymore left in this amazing mod I could suggest to be added, it would be to automatically crank up the aggression to max during free hits and high during end overs.

-uploaded v2.12
Sibi try the new version, adds a slider for batsman mentality. Is not totally reliable yet, but it will be.
Just wait a couple of balls so the batsmen can switch mentality. This will be automatic in the next versions.

If there is some problem, restart both game and hack.

-uploaded v2.12
Sibi try the new version, adds a slider for batsman mentality. Is not totally reliable yet, but it will be.
Just wait a couple of balls so the batsmen can switch mentality. This will be automatic in the next versions.

If there is some problem, restart both game and hack.
Ha ha thanks there me old golden acorn!!

the aggression (and shot selection) is now controlled with the left slider, the right slider only to set the skill (a batsmen with low skill
will make more mistakes). But this version is only for testing, it will be automatic in the next.

changing the mentality will allow to set the aggression

Hey @francobaldo1, I was able to play the mod yesterday and loved every bit of it. Played as Indo-Pak XI against SA ATB. Loved the way Hansie Cronje played himself in for the first 10 balls and was hitting shots only in the areas where there are no fielders. On the other hand, AB de Villiers swept, reverse swept, dil scooped his way to 93 off 37 balls.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble loading the mod today. The game crashes when I turn on the skill meter. I've tried restarting the mod and game but it didn't help.

If I could borrow 7 and a half minutes of your time, I have recorded a ODI match between IND(Me) and AUS(AI) that I would like to show you guys. I have put together the highlights as a tribute to DBC14 and Franco's mod. The mod was enabled only when I was bowling. It was v1.02 and at normal pressure. And I must say I was mighty impressed with how Smith and Bailey played so differently. Smith was attacking and got a run a ball 50 while Bailey took 90 balls. But their partnership and a late cameo by Wade meant that I couldn't defend my low total.

P.S. The first innings was more like a setup and the second innings which had the mod enabled was where all the thrill was.

awsome work m8, gr8 advert for the game too u should be on the dbc marketing team hehe xd

Hey @francobaldo1, I was able to play the mod yesterday and loved every bit of it. Played as Indo-Pak XI against SA ATB. Loved the way Hansie Cronje played himself in for the first 10 balls and was hitting shots only in the areas where there are no fielders. On the other hand, AB de Villiers swept, reverse swept, dil scooped his way to 93 off 37 balls.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble loading the mod today. The game crashes when I turn on the skill meter. I've tried restarting the mod and game but it didn't help.

ok try this, before bowling, activate the "batsman skill" button and then deactivate it, it should prevent the game crash.
If it still crashes, then activate button, bowl one delivery, and then deactivate it. Dont know what is causing it, seems another
boring debugging awaits.

Anyway bowling seems a lot more fun now with the different attack aggression ^^

ok try this, before bowling, activate the "batsman skill" button and then deactivate it, it should prevent the game crash.
If it still crashes, then activate button, bowl one delivery, and then deactivate it. Dont know what is causing it, seems another
boring debugging awaits.

Anyway bowling seems a lot more fun now with the different attack aggression ^^
which file should i download please tell me

Users who are viewing this thread