Fantasy Byte: Try it out now

Hi, I'm not sure about this, at first i kinda liked the new different way, there is more importance on getting your selection right but when it's long tournaments it seems a bit rubbish that a player could be ruled out after one game and you can't replace them.

Alternatively, we could allow 2 substitutions per match. Otherwise, getting the XI spot on for a longer tournament can be difficult.

when it's long tournaments it seems a bit rubbish that a player could be ruled out after one game and you can't replace them.
Do you mean the allowed sub count is being set low?

Alternatively, we could allow 2 substitutions per match. Otherwise, getting the XI spot on for a longer tournament can be difficult.
This can be done. The sub count is set by the person creating the series. He can set it to a higher count if required. It's not a hard coded value and can differ from one series to another.

I think allowing more subs would sort the issue out. You still only have 5 subs to choose from but can chop and change for games.

Working on the bonus player system....

bonus_1.PNG

bonus_2.PNG

Also allowed users to view their team once all subs have been exhausted (current version does not allow this)
subs_done.PNG
So you can view your team but the checkboxes and submit button won't be available.

Users who are viewing this thread