Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers Discussion

What is the ideal run rate slider setting for competitive ai totals in t20 and odi

Everything has stayed the same.

Some AI sliders that have worked for me.

For T20

Base Difficulty - Legend
Striker Timing - 75
Wicket Chance - 30
Ball Quality - 100
Run Rate - 70

For Test

Base Difficulty - Legend
Striker Timing - 50
Wicket Chance - 30
Ball Quality - 100
Run Rate - 50

My apologies. I must have taken pictures from the main menu instead of within career mode. I was not happy that day and just wanted to get the damn thing posted. I will post them when I return home.

My apologies. I must have taken pictures from the main menu instead of within career mode. I was not happy that day and just wanted to get the damn thing posted. I will post them when I return home.
It might be that they reset your custom sliders. That was a thing that happened with the last patch.

It might be that they reset your custom sliders. That was a thing that happened with the last patch.
Could have sworn Big Ant had resolved that particular issue in the last patch.

Sadly, you are right. Thanks for bringing that up!

Been using Twisty3's sliders and they are simply amazing; his batting sliders are simply the best out there imo. Mixture between hardest and hard. Having amazing games

Been using Twisty3's sliders and they are simply amazing; his batting sliders are simply the best out there imo. Mixture between hardest and hard. Having amazing games
What format and care to share?

Users who are viewing this thread