Highest Scores

Mitchs Johnson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thread for people to post their highest scores with corresponding difficulty level. With evidence of course....

Will be a good guage of the learning curve required to get good at batting.

Id start, but I havent scored over 50 in pro or veteren so nothing to show. Highest is 49, with Jimmie Anderson on veteren in a T20 :eek:

And Ive probably batted a total of 100 times I reckon.

mine is only 33 on pro in career mode lol batted a lot and iam still crappy but its fun

lol quick runs isn't sustainable. Cricket (esp batting) is about skill and patience. If you don't have both, you won't last very long. :yes I once played a club cricket game where the opener batted through the session (45 overs) for 5 runs (he was more a lower order def player) to provide a solid platform...and it worked (sort of).

lol quick runs isn't sustainable. Cricket (esp batting) is about skill and patience. If you don't have both, you won't last very long. :yes I once played a club cricket game where the opener batted through the session (45 overs) for 5 runs (he was more a lower order def player) to provide a solid platform...and it worked (sort of).

That was me to a tee during my hay day! My job was to bat for as long as I could to get the shine off the ball...........and to bore the shit out of the fielding team! Lol

I have played six career innings. My highest is 7 and I suck. I have however got plenty of wickets. My career player is a batting allrounder, bowls fast medium.

My new score in pro career mode almost got the 50 :( i got out on 47
20140404190600.bmp

I started out as a #9 batsman but got promoted to open because of my ability to 'bat with a straight bat' and to be patient. initially I used to get a duck after 40 or so balls faced. eventually I learned to pick the bad balls (you'd be surprised how often these come) and learned to score off these. I also learned that, after blocking and blocking, fieldsmen (as well as the bowler) started to think I had no skill...so bad ball + slack fielding = boundary! :lol

Anyway, batting is about patience, esp in the longer form of the game where getting a big score is all about patience. Getting a century in a 20/20 doesn't carry the same weight as it does in a test match. its all about patience, getting your feet in the right position, and 'playing each ball on its merit' (old coach's saying).

To summarise my unnecessarily long post - take your time batting, esp in the longer forms of the game. Remember, strike rate don't mean nothing in a test.

52 (38) T20 Pro Mode.

After a dismal start to batting where double figures seemed miles away, my highest now is 26 (27) T20 pro batting at #3 . I no longer feel like every ball is pure survival and can now construct an innings. Getting there slowly.

29 from 27 in a shield match in career mode.

More importantly we are only 4 days into April and I'd like to know what the hell the op Mitchs Johnson has got banned for after only being a member for 24 hours, has to be some kind of record?
:spy

Users who are viewing this thread