On Hold ICC World T20 Challenge 2010 |Action to start in the United Kingdom|

Shagger

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@VC the slogger, @Asham, @Cyclops11, @NaviN GandhI, @Shagger, @Na Maloom Afraad, @Baahubali

Now its time to release players with the range being 2-6 players that you can drop. But it has to be at least one national and international player.

No problem will post shortly :)

Sorry, new to the league. Just so I can make the best decisions with my players how's the drafting process work? Assuming the dropped players and current free agents are free to be drafted again afterwards?

Also, are current day players ranked more favorably than legends such as Jayasuirya and Ponting?

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
No problem will post shortly :)

Sorry, new to the league. Just so I can make the best decisions with my players how's the drafting process work? Assuming the dropped players and current free agents are free to be drafted again afterwards?

Also, are current day players ranked more favorably than legends such as Jayasuirya and Ponting?

For the first question, yes that is the case.

The second question on the other hand is a little difficult as its based on the past three years of the year of that particular season. So the second season is from 2006 to 2008. So Ponting and Jayasuirya would still be playing T20I which is the basis of the player list.

Shagger

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
For the first question, yes that is the case.

The second question on the other hand is a little difficult as its based on the past three years of the year of that particular season. So the second season is from 2006 to 2008. So Ponting and Jayasuirya would still be playing T20I which is the basis of the player list.

ahhh that makes perfect sense. Thanks for explaining :thumbs

Shagger

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
strikers-png.148907

Media Update:

The Auckland Strikers have made four changes to their side for the upcoming season, with local born Craig McMillan the first to be cut from the New Zealand based side. He is joined by international trio RP Singh, Sean Williams and Fawad Alam who will all become available for the upcoming draft.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
How many International players am I allowed in my squad, each team is having different amount, I am confused... @HawkAussie

Last edited:

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
How many International players am I allowed in my squad, each team is having different amount, I am confused... @HawkAussie

There is no restrictions to the amount of international players as there is a minimum of 8 local players. So really you can do 15 locals if you want, but I don't think you would like to do that.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
This is 2009 squad right, Then why is Sachin missing from the squad? I am not sure how the squad is drafted? Last season took place in 2009 right, so this season? Will there be any more players added to the draft??

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
This is 2009 squad right, Then why is Sachin missing from the squad? I am not sure how the squad is drafted? Last season took place in 2009 right, so this season? Will there be any more players added to the draft??

No this is the 2007 squad + 2008 debutantes (new players already added) as Season 2 takes place in 2008.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
No this is the 2007 squad + 2008 debutantes (new players already added) as Season 2 takes place in 2008.

So according to year 2008 ICC players ranking you will increase the rating of the players right?

Or You will increase according to pre season form? Or you wont raise the rating at all??

@HawkAussie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread