Knockout Comp:- Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Brad the tweaking was a waste of time really. I have played cricket games for over 5-6 years now and although not mastered every shot to hit 20 rows back into the stands I can still bat pretty well. I tried the advance shot you mentioned and tried to emulate the shots youve played guess what I lost 4 wickets in 2 overs edging atleast 3-4 through the slips area. You may really want to tell me how on earth are you able to get those shots going.

can you charge on easy? if not, i'll post some screenies of a six

The answer to both of those is beacause the patch obviously isn't installed, what he is hitting, with the charges and the hit's in the same area is just not possible if you are using the patch!

If any other staff members are reading this please go back to the first page and download the save game file brad posted, i would like to see what all of you think of it!

When the ball varies direction i dont think it matters about the timing of the shot. I think it's just a random thing. Though I'm not positive only Ravi will know this for sure.

This is rediculous- i didn't cheat, i don't know why the bloody things all go in the same place- but you're obviously not listening, so Radaga, why not just let Kay have the team

well the thing which concerns me the most is when i downlaod the save game file, it is in easy when u downlaod it!
The thing is the how do we know that djkay isn't in on it to, why ddin't he say anything when he downloaded the file?

Again Brad you are simply not getting the point. I tried those shots all over again and am more than convinced you arent either playing with the patch or I am lying. The difficulty for the shot I had set at 99999 which is pretty much the highest difficulty you can set to any shot and also the difficulty in easy mode with my patch was originally set at 48000+ which is still quite good. Again what am I trying to prove here is this is just a bloody online game where like minded people try and enjoy a little bit of competetion. Honesty is what it takes to have a little fun otherwise no one will want to spend their good time trying to figure out whos not playing in right spirits. I tried your saved game and tell you what I second Ragada's thoughts. Maybe we wont bill you a cheat if you can convince us it wasnt your fault all your shots ended up in the same area. Brad, dont want to be any harsh with you but please dont waste your and our time mate.

djkay couldn't play it coz i used a controller, he sent me a PM, so i don't think that he would've checked the stats

OK, something's screwed up here- i started a new game with no user profile selected and was quickly reduced to 4/12 :confused:
I don't knowq what the hell happened but it looks like I would have been effectively playing without the patch when i got the scores, but i wansn't cheating

Last edited:
Well said Ravi, brad if you come clean and play using the latest patch and play properly! maybe you can keep your place in the comp. But please just tell the truth.

Ravi- there's no need for the updated charge file, i tried with the standard version 6 and it's bloody hard trying it now. I was never cheating- see my edited post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread