Moderator close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickyrox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Friendly Battles Rules:

This is a "Friendly Battle" thread, where you go and request battles with other members.

If you want to challenge another member to a battle, you post this:

Type of battle: (sig, wall or icon and so on)
Size: (1024x768, 500x200 and so on)
Theme: (chose a theme for your battle)

Then if someone accepts your challenge, then that person makes the desired sig/wall, etc, then you also make the sig/wall of your own theme, then you post with your opponent entry"s entry them up onThis thread (Do not post your entries yourself.)
The winner is decided by votes, which will be done through poll. The first person to get 3 votes is the winner.

One more thing, after a challenge is given, if it is not accepted within 2 days, it is considered invalid, and the next challenge can be given.

EXAMPLE:

Type of battle: sig
Size: 500x200
Theme: IPL

PS: This thread is organized and maintained by me and fear_09.

Last edited:
aaaahhh great....thats what i wanted...

so anyone wana have a bite of me.......

Type of battle :- Siggy
Size :- 500*200
Theme :- Any Opening Batsmen (By any i mean Any no matter its ICL,IPL,DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONL )​

aaaahhh great....thats what i wanted...

so anyone wana have a bite of me.......

Theme :- Any Opening Batsmen (By any i mean Any no matter its ICL,IPL,DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONL )​

I"l lose big time

but i am not any one of those to bag down from the challeneges

SO ACCEPTED

I guess this thread should be closed. Because I personally think that there should be just one competition on a forum. Thats because if there are 2 comps, people get no time to work on siggies for both and the comp goes down unnecessarily.

This isn't a competition. Its a battle thread where you can arrange battles with your mates for a bit of fun. Don't accept or make a challenge if you don't have the time to make the sig.

Yeh, bringing back the GFX Battles lol. Well I am gonna start one.

Theme :- Your most love to hate international player

HEy people i want to ask a question which one is better
the current format in which all the voting,request,entries all will be posted in 1 thread

Or

This thread as the request thread and the new one as a entries (where u post your entry with the person with whom you are having a battle)

Plz people tell me what to do and whats better

Yeh, bringing back the GFX Battles lol. Well I am gonna start one.

Theme :- Your most love to hate international player

accepted..
make your sig fast, cause u r only given 2 days for giving your entry, otherwise the battle closes..

Type of battle; Wallpaper
Size: 1024x850
Theme: Any player in the EPL

I've already made mine so if anyone wants to make one now we can post it straight away :)

Guys for all battles voting will be done in the entries thread itself like this.
Battle #1
My Vote: <The name of the participant>
(Please always mention the battle number.)

The winner will be the one to get 5 votes. (not 3 votes, cause then it will be too less.)
The voting will not be through poll, because there will be a lot of battles, and if we have put up a poll for each of them, it will be difficult to maintain it.

Type of battle; Wallpaper
Size: 1024x850
Theme: Any player in the EPL

I've already made mine so if anyone wants to make one now we can post it straight away :)

Accepted!!!!!
mate send me your wally through om till the time make mine

Theme :- Any international wicket keeper batsmen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread