Sign-ups Oman's tour of USPC - 2nd Twenty20

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Such a weird round, where were all the runs :D.

My chance is finally coming up :D. Hope I can make my selection worth it and also that we can get through to the next round!

Assume as soon when this ends the domestic competition begins by the way :)?

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Go on lads, we must improve on our game, that's just not our levels type of game. I expect better even if I'm not the captain of the team for the HK tournament, we must up our tempo.
Wow on other news, great to see myself going up the ratings, from 50 to 59.
If the board is happy with my captaincy I will be happy to keep Arun and Punz as our main eopners atleast for the next 5-7 games, ofcourse both will not always play due to fitness, but the point is we need to balance our lineup out so there are no struggles if a player is aligned to a different position.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Go on lads, we must improve on our game, that's just not our levels type of game. I expect better even if I'm not the captain of the team for the HK tournament, we must up our tempo.
Wow on other news, great to see myself going up the ratings, from 50 to 59.
If the board is happy with my captaincy I will be happy to keep Arun and Punz as our main eopners atleast for the next 5-7 games, ofcourse both will not always play due to fitness, but the point is we need to balance our lineup out so there are no struggles if a player is aligned to a different position.

Is there anymore games/announced tours for the Development XI before the domestic season :)? Haven't quite been following your guys fixtures, just the results.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
we still got 1 match in hk 6's against Pakistan... if we did well in next match, than we can go next round...

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Tough luck. We batted too slow, 21 in four overs..and last over in bowling messed up totally..will post a better lineup....

Dropping myself for next line up

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have completely messed up with this league. Not able to understand a single thing. Which tournment is currently going on here?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
What is the estimated time left for the domestic season?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Tough luck. We batted too slow, 21 in four overs..and last over in bowling messed up totally..will post a better lineup....

Dropping myself for next line up

Well that is an interesting captaincy move :eek:. Not sure it's ever happened before in international cricket!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Well that is an interesting captaincy move :eek:. Not sure it's ever happened before in international cricket!
Chandimal dropped himself in the 2014 ICC WT20. And a good sportsman's spirit Tarak. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread