PCPL Table & Stats

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sounds like a sterling idea Treva :)

I'll have to take my evening suit to the dry-cleaners first though!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Or if they cant then can they send the stats so someone can do them?

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I guess it was made clear, the stats are a bit messed up because of change in simmers and hence change in the version of the sim. The only way I see out is someone takes a full day and does them from the match scorecards. :(

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I guess it was made clear, the stats are a bit messed up because of change in simmers and hence change in the version of the sim. The only way I see out is someone takes a full day and does them from the match scorecards. :(
The first 10 league games were all done on the same file.

The finals were done seperately.

I honestly want to see what there is, I don't care whether I have to combine the stats from the first 3 games when Rhys simmed it, and the last 7 when Treva did, as long as I have the factual information.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Unfortunately we might not be able to get full statistics across. This wouldnt be a major worry, as we might be able to get some, but probably not all we'll have to wait for Trev to return.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have the stats, but I'm at my dad's and the computer they are on is pretty slow (Not this one). So when I find time I'll try and do them. Sorry for the delay but nothing I can do about it...

Users who are viewing this thread