PlanetCricket Battrick Cup S16 - Groups Posted

Highlander999

ICC President
Ok ladies, gents and WC. Pretty simple. Top 2 of each group progress into the Cup, the bottom two progress into the plate. Winner of Group A will play runner up in Group B and winner of Group B will play runner up in Group A. Because we haven't got an even number of groups it makes things slightly complicated for the other 3 groups. The winner of Group C, will play the runner up of Group D. The winner of Group D will play the runner up of Group E and the winner of Group E will play the runner up of Group C (hope you are all following :)) It'll then be a straight knock-out. This also applies to 3rd and 4th of each group, except you are replacting winner and runner up, with 3rd and 4th. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Fixtures will be posted later this week, but as a few teams are still in the Cup you are able to arrange friendlies for Sunday 27th June.

Prizes

Cup Winner - 3 months BT membership + Usertitle

Cup Runner Up - 3,000,000 vCash + Usertitle

Plate Winner - 2,000,000 vCash + Usertitle

Plate Runner Up - 1,000,000 vCash + Usertitle

a-19.jpg

b-11.jpg

c-10.jpg

d-7.jpg

e-4.jpg

Eh, the Fighting Mongooses! Oh no...

Stoked with this format, gives us lesser teams a chance. :D

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

EDIT: Oh ████, and I've got st_mce_whateveritis's team.. The greatest Battricker PlanetCricket has ever seen... I'm screwed. Plate here I come. :D

Hmmm TJE and Fighting Mongooses in my team. I guess I can only defeat West Coast Wizard and will try the best against Mongooses...will be destroyed by TJE though :(

Group A looks to be the easiest group, and trust Tom to put me in the group with his team!

India Rules is a pretty good team. I think RE will top that group.

I want Syl to finish bottom so that I can face him in Plate and take revenge...oh yes I said it!!
jk

:D

Group A looks to be the easiest group, and trust Tom to put me in the group with his team!

sorry ?

I think India Rules has the harderst group

It will be interesting to see in a poll who people think will top each group and win :)

I think Group B will be the most interesting. BB will finish top and there will a fight for the second spot between VJK and LL.

And Group A will be topped by Raiders Eleven followed by India Rules.

BTW Tom, I couldn't find Invincibles XI in BT ...

Users who are viewing this thread