Somebody asked for Eddie?

Very good Ross, quick question, can you edit weight. So I can make a 6 feet 8 fat man that runs like a snail.

Yes, you could create some of the over-40 "masters" sides :)

borat-very-nice.jpg

It should have been Eddie McGuire :P

Or is last Sunday still cutting too deep Ross?

Yes. Amazingly similar! Very exciting to see such stuff. Keep 'em coming Ross.
But if you insist that I find a flaw, yeah the body could have been fatter to match his face but what we have on our plate now is a lot already, thanks to the tremendous effort by you guys at BigAnts studio:D

Thanks for sharing that. Looks pretty accurate. Any idea how long it took to get this kind of similarity?

Since the cricket academy is on the way for release have u started the procedure for finalising the complete game for release....:cheers

I'm incredibly jealous I can't download this. Don't keep us Xbox gamers waiting to long ross. :)

If you've got a PC I can't see why you couldn't - the things you make in the editor can be shared cross platform.

I do have a pc but its packed away in a box. It doesn't have any security on it either so I've resisted the temptation to unbox it. It's ok. I can wait till the full game. I'm busy with defiance and tiger woods anyway.

*EDIT* just realised you probably assumed I have a pc since I'm on here. I use an iPad.

Last edited:
I do have a pc but its packed away in a box. It doesn't have any security on it either so I've resisted the temptation to unbox it. It's ok. I can wait till the full game. I'm busy with defiance and tiger woods anyway.

*EDIT* just realised you probably assumed I have a pc since I'm on here. I use an iPad.

Hmm wanna trade Ipad for PC?

----------

Ok this game has sold me , Cant wait for the game to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread