The PC High School Mafia - Town (Rudolph, ContUmp & asprin) win!

Role Received.
I think we should restrain ourselves from Lynching before we get any idea about the setup.
I think we might deal with 4 mafia person and maybe two third-parties?

Role Received. :)

Role received.
Hahahaha, this is what I am doing here! I am here to destroy this school!!!
This definetely means that there is a SK. And given the number of participants, another third party is guaranteed. Out of the remaining, three or four could be Mafia.

Confirm. This theme is pretty funny to me, I was homeschooled through HighSchool so never got to experience high school life.

Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Role received. Since there's no night this game, there isn't really room for suspicion. Analyzing what we have of the write-up,

Hahahaha, this is what I am doing here! I am here to destroy this school!!!

we might have a serial killer or some kind of mafia leader in this setup. Any thoughts? I'd like to delve deeper into the setup but it's too early and roleclaims would be silly at this point.[DOUBLEPOST=1490573647][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we might deal with 4 mafia person and maybe two third-parties?

Nah that's way too many. Our previous game was way too imbalanced so it shouldn't be held as a standard. I'd suspect 4 anti-town players at most in a setup of 14 players.

Role confirmed!

Role received.

Role Received.

There lied a dead body of Gaurav.
Gaurav is dead (:( or :D) Who could have done this? :spy suspiciously looking around at some people I have never seen before! Looking for telltales on the others body language. That guy looks suspicious (@The Deadman ) and that one there is very fidgety (looks at @Yash. ) perhaps he has something to hide?

Role received
The theme looks pretty enjoyable

No vote at the moment

Exactly what to discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread