Team Thread The Saints - The Saga of Saints \ Simply unstoppable

Might be the time to change the threadtitle. Or Unstoppable in Losing?

Last edited:
So our teams is in the ruins...

Cause 3 owners have left?
Corrected you there!

How would your team be, when for instance, you, Bilal and Caroline leave the team at once... Your team's backbone will be gone... We have sufffered the same!

Corrected you there!

How would your team be, when for instance, you, Bilal and Caroline leave the team at once... Your team's backbone will be gone... We have sufffered the same!
You can chose new owners.

Corrected you there!

I guess see it as an opportunity to promote new owners for the team. I think all owners are purple rated ? (Could be wrong) but if so sure the management will accommodate this when new owners appointed ?

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THIS THREAD OR OTHER TEAM THREADS OTHER THAN YOURS!

On my joining PCPL I made this pretty clear, whats even more sad is that you were part of Amigos when the others with power did that, making a mockery of us.

PS. I am not asking kindly at all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At my Saints family:

I'll be taking a week off from PlanetCricket as I look to explore some new opportunities, come what may I'll wont leave the board before this leg is completed and will remain active in this section after the week is completed (7days). Cheers!

@zwarrior Transfer this thread to me please.

Users who are viewing this thread