Who is there? | Mafia won! (Gaurav , Simon and Jack Ryder)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Read again
I have written 'voted' too quickly not posted
With this too defensive post of yours which truly looks suspicious I am going to vote for you

Lynch: Sodium

Btw I have already lost the game
And my role will be known if you just check the first page ;)
(Trying to save the vote of townies)
So how do you vote then? You 'post' your vote right? A simple common sense.

With this post, you have brought more trouble on you with silly reason for lynching. What is more suspicious in doing a self defence?

I'll still hold my vote until I get completely convinced on who the real Mafia is. Can't risk the life of an innocent townies. (now don't ask your friend Chunilal to vote against me) it looks trending among three of you, Chuni and Deadpool.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Read again
I have written 'voted' too quickly not posted
With this too defensive post of yours which truly looks suspicious I am going to vote for you

Lynch: Sodium

Btw I have already lost the game
And my role will be known if you just check the first page ;)
(Trying to save the vote of townies)

What do you mean you have already lost the game? How can you lose when you are alive and game is not finished yet?

FOS: Akshay

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I've decided my vote; he is the one who keeps putting pressure on other so that the target even get voted by others. He's been playing safe game and haven't been questioned by anyone since the game began. The kind of post he is been posting seems too defensive and I would like to hear something on his defence.

While Akshay has hinted about his role (I know what role he has got through his hint) , he must surely be banned from upcoming games.

Lynch - Gaurav (Simon is a Serial Killer or Vice Versa). Game over!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
4 votes required to lynch a player.

Chunilal Tyagi - 1 (zwarrior)
Sodium - 1 (Akshay.)
Gaurav - 1 (Sodium)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I've decided my vote; he is the one who keeps putting pressure on other so that the target even get voted by others. He's been playing safe game and haven't been questioned by anyone since the game began. The kind of post he is been posting seems too defensive and I would like to hear something on his defence.

While Akshay has hinted about his role (I know what role he has got through his hint) , he must surely be banned from upcoming games.

It's wonderful you got to know Akshay's role, mind sharing it? Unless he is saying that he is the lyncher and all the roles mentioned in the first page are actually in the game?

And, why should he be banned? Roleclaiming is definitely allowed.

Now coming to me putting pressure on others, how else to play this thing then? Posting and discussion leads to pressurizing people whom we think are guilty and can be anti town. I don't see how I have been over defensive when mostly I have posted what I felt and thought. Remember when people were lynching Ali and the bandwagon followed? What I did? I tried to find the reason and we all know now who Ali was. Yes Deadpool was town too but his own play led to his downfall. As I said earlier I have nil reads on people atm but I am definitely going to point fingers of suspicion at people I feel can be guilty.[DOUBLEPOST=1490443373][/DOUBLEPOST]
How easily you shot two birds with a single post there! Now suddenly out of the blue you also know one of us is a serial killer. Great. Talking about Simon, I would like to hear from him too. He is an experienced mafia player and has been too quiet for my liking. Hasn't really posted much.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Unless he is saying that he is the lyncher and all the roles mentioned in the first page are actually in the game?
Okay, if this is the case guys then it means Godfather is also present! That means 4 anti town roles which is end game for us townies! If Akshay is third party too then that means 5 anti town votes, lol. I am done with this.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Okay, if this is the case guys then it means Godfather is also present! That means 4 anti town roles which is end game for us townies! If Akshay is third party too then that means 5 anti town votes, lol. I am done with this.
lol. I think 2 mafias, 1 serial killer, 1 god father are there. So 3 innocent townies vs 4 anti townies. We are doomed unless serial killer kills a mafia in night and we kill a mafia this round.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It's wonderful you got to know Akshay's role, mind sharing it? Unless he is saying that he is the lyncher and all the roles mentioned in the first page are actually in the game?
I think his role is Vanilla Townie. The post in which he said that I've already lost, while the VT loses if town loses. It is the case here where most of the townies are dead and it might lead to loss of town. And in return, he too loses.

And, why should he be banned? Roleclaiming is definitely allowed
I'm new. Just a suggestion for revival era.

Now coming to me putting pressure on others, how else to play this thing then? Posting and discussion leads to pressurizing people whom we think are guilty and can be anti town. I don't see how I have been over defensive when mostly I have posted what I felt and thought. Remember when people were lynching Ali and the bandwagon followed? What I did? I tried to find the reason and we all know now who Ali was. Yes Deadpool was town too but his own play led to his downfall. As I said earlier I have nil reads on people atm but I am definitely going to point fingers of suspicion at people I feel can be guilty.
You can put pressure to determine who is guilty through their response. While most of them have already been got through that phase and you both (Simon and You) haven't been examined yet. Thats why I wanted to see if you are the one. But not changing my vote though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think his role is Vanilla Townie. The post in which he said that I've already lost, while the VT loses if town loses. It is the case here where most of the townies are dead and it might lead to loss of town. And in return, he too loses.
Wow, that logic is brilliant!

lol. I think 2 mafias, 1 serial killer, 1 god father are there. So 3 innocent townies vs 4 anti townies. We are doomed unless serial killer kills a mafia in night and we kill a mafia this round.

SK can't win with any side, he has to be the lone survivor.

I'm new. Just a suggestion for revival era.
Roleclaiming is an essential and very important part of the game and hence can't be changed.

You can put pressure to determine who is guilty through their response. While most of them have already been got through that phase and you both (Simon and You) haven't been examined yet. Thats why I wanted to see if you are the one.
That is a valid point and I agree to it.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
SK can't win with any side, he has to be the lone survivor.
I was talking about my (townie) survival. All the townie has to strategically vote.

Meanwhile Jack Ryder is reading all the posts without posting ;p

Users who are viewing this thread