IPL IPL on Australian Television

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is the IPL going to feature on Australian television? I've just checked the television guide and I haven't seen anything IPL cricket telecast?

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
It's on Channel One HD, it starts with a double header tomorrow night. :D

You either need a TV that supports HD or attach a HD Set Top Box to your SD TV. If you get me?

OffCutters

International Coach
Its on Channel ONE, i think most of the games are gonna be live, its on tonight.

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Personally I'm ****in' filthy that it's only on ONE HD for the simple fact that ONE HD is only available in Metro areas. Channel 10 = *******

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Personally I'm flipin' filthy that it's only on ONE HD for the simple fact that ONE HD is only available in Metro areas. Channel 10 = *******
Best thing you can do is call Southern Cross and complain about it on (02) 6242 2400.

You either need a TV that supports HD or attach a HD Set Top Box to your SD TV. If you get me?
You can also get it with just a SD Set Top Box, if you turn to channel 12.

Non-Foxtel HD+ Cable subscribers (as in nearly everyone with Foxtel) won't get it through Foxtel until at least July.

Except for the regional areas missing out (the Tassie Government are basically about to take their local Ten to court over it), I'm very happy that for once the people with Foxtel miss out not the other way around.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully someone puts up a live stream gives me their set top box.

@ aussie_ben91: I think it starts around 8:30PM-ish AEST.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread