USA - Minor League Cricket - 27 Team Tournament

Will this take USA to new heights in terms of cricket?

• Total voters

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Lot of Indian investment and lot of Asian diaspora. I do see a few other ethnicity players here and there. I also feel that giving Green Card after 3 years will attract talent from countries who will not get opportunity. Its not far that a player like Sanju Samson or Mohammad Amir or Alex Hales who do not get or will opportunity for their respective countries move to USA and play from them.

USA's team could actually be a WORLD XI team in the future :p
I know Smit Patel is one Indian player who has taken it up. Willem Ludick is one who left South Africa to go to New Zealand and then left there to go to the USA. In a three years their team could look like one of the strongest outside of the test nations.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Somerset Cavaliers scored 252 with Lewis scoring 83(37) and Xavier Marshall scoring 89(50)... What a start for Somerset Cavaliers it was. Won the first match comfortably.

Second match scoring 189, thought it was a good score but Ricardo Powell the West Indian helped Atlanta Fires snatch a victory.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Haven't watched any of this but was noticing some more of the players; plenty of South Africans, three Pakistan internationals, Sri Lankan internationals. I don't know but some of the West Indians might be on the 3-year deal.

Wouldn't be surprised if USA full-member status within 10 years.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Haven't watched any of this but was noticing some more of the players; plenty of South Africans, three Pakistan internationals, Sri Lankan internationals. I don't know but some of the West Indians might be on the 3-year deal.

Wouldn't be surprised if USA full-member status within 10 years.
I think it'll be sooner than that. Before 2028 Olympics

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
1628497461991.png
I'm sorry, that Andre Russell?

Maybe my mock isn't that far fetched

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Just scrolling through the player lists, there's a lot of West Indians. Bishoo, Dowrich, Campbell, Rutherford who have all played international cricket recently and many more domestic players. Wonder what sort of arrangement they are playing on. Overseas or if there are some who are on similar deals to the like of Dane Piedt, Smit Patel, Chand, Corey Anderson etc.

Users who are viewing this thread