VPL - General Discussion & Announcements

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Never heard of my last two players. But excited to have KaKa, Donavan and Forlan which should be an atttacking team.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Whooops, I'll add it in later. But you are in the VPL.

blake

School Cricketer
Casillas and Villa! Arguably the best goalkeeper in the world coupled with the best striker in the world.. not bad! Samba's also a very good defender but Bogdan Lobont seems a bit of a waste with Casillas in the team - though he will be good cover if Casillas picks up an injury. Palacios will be good in the midfield though, he's a handy player for Spurs and will be just as handy for us I think.

So, a decent team with two real stars.. looking forward to see how the Dees get on!

ARay

County Cricketer
Niceeeee, I am Tier 1 :D
I should say, I do not seem to have good Defenders around :(
But some real Potential players! :)
Looking forward to a good debut season!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Tier 2. Meh fair enough :p...happy with some of the players I got.

Hoping young Eddie Howe does a good job in the real thing.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just one player for me?? Anyways nice to be in Tier 1.

I did say that I had forgotten to write your players down, as when I was doing it, your team was the line on the turn of the piece of paper so it just skipped my mind. I'll get it to you tomorrow.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tier 2 for my team, justified since it is a debut for my team.
Don't no much about team players so far:p but hoping they will play well for BA club.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
This will most probably get underway, when Shan is done with the kits. I'm gonna take out the 4 way play-off for the title from the Virgin Premier League. In regards to relegation and promotion, there will be 2 automatic relegation/promotion spots in each league and then a play off spot for the third promotion/relegation spot. So for example, the teams placed 13th and 14th in the VPL will be relegated, with the teams in 1st and 2nd in the RBC will be promoted. The 3rd placed team in the RBC will then play the 12th placed team in the VPL. If the RBC team wins they will be promoted with the VPL team being relegated, but if the VPL team wins they will stay in the VPL and the RBC team will stay where they are as well.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Nice to see Rooney and co bringing me into the top tier. Seems like a good omen for Delusion.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It would be nice to know which division my side is and what players, if any, I have signed :p

Users who are viewing this thread