England In India - October 2011/12

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
All US cops carry loaded gns and do not hesitate at all to pull the trigger. Riots are very rare here.

Oh I know, to live in such a riot-free country.

1992 Los Angeles riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watts Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zoot Suit Riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't really be bothered to post more or really argue the point that much as it'll be wasting both our times. Riots are rare over here, we're just having some nasty ones right now.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
^ haha, I was just going to say that. Yes, I know there have been many distractions surrounding the match but we are not here to discuss about riot. Our main focus is Cricket. So I guess we can discuss on cricket because this is the most important match of the whole series. Just a suggestion :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Personally I think if either team are going to be distracted it's the English. This is a chance for India to refocus and reprioritise with some fresh legs and new faces. They can still very much consign the first two test matches to history. Can't wait to find out :D

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I hope India choose to bat first tomorrow. Fielding first means you're always trying to match what the other team did first which can create a bit of a mental block at times and you usually fall short in such situations. India should bat first and set the tone for the match.

macintosh

Club Captain
India were struggling so much, we just thought we would make them feel more at home
Every country has its problems, this is a cricket forum, its better if you talk about cricket instead of trying to talk about other issues.

I really don't care what happens in my country or my neighboring countries, because there are illiterate idiots in every country who create problems in people's life, instead of making fun of such issues and stretching it we should avoid it,

because there is no reason to act immaturely and create hatred in our mind because of some bunch of violent idiots, we all are one,there is no other, there are more things that unite us rather than the things that divide us.

Just urge everyone to not raise topics that are irrelevant, unwanted and misleading.

Last edited:

ferg512

International Coach
Every country has its problems, this is a cricket forum, its better if you talk about cricket instead of trying to talk about other issues.

I really don't care what happens in my country or my neighboring countries, because there are illiterate idiots in every country who create problems in people's life, instead of making fun of such issues and stretching it we should avoid it,

because there is no reason to act immaturely and create hatred in our mind because of some bunch of violent idiots, we all are one,there is no other, there are more things that unite us rather than the things that divide us.

Just urge everyone to not raise topics that are irrelevant, unwanted and misleading.

I think he was just kidding...

macintosh

Club Captain
I think he was just kidding...

But still, all those things are too sensitive to be made fun of, especially people who have to live facing all that will find it more disrespectful rather than funny,
its easy to live in a safe country and pass such comments, life in the subcontinent is much difficult.

and secondly this is a cricket forum, why to talk about other issues?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The other issues also threatened to have an impact on the cricket so it qualifies as on-topic (although further discussion can take place elsewhere).

Users who are viewing this thread