The Alliance

Which pitch should we dish out to the visitors at the Alliance Dome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah, Hamza, the legend. Just his name compels me to post about him.

No doubt he'll come back next season and show us his heroics. After all, he is one heck of an Afridi, no matter what happens he will come back.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Varun is planning to start a new team next season i.e. Hamza XI, who are interested can pm him. :spy

Dipak

ICC Board Member
After all, he is one heck of an Afridi, no matter what happens he will come back.
No He Not The Afridi. Afridi is Nothing Front Of Him. He (Hamza) THe BIggest Legend:yes

Varun is planning to start a new team next season i.e. Hamza XI, who are interested can pm him.
It Will Be So Honor Play With Hamza
praise.gif

The Rock

County Cricketer
Varun is planning to start a new team next season i.e. Hamza XI, who are interested can pm him. :spy

And the lineup will be something like:

Hamza
Hamza +
Hamza
Hamza^
Hamza^
Hamza*
Hamza
Hamza^
Hamza^
Hamza^
Hamza^

Hamza Going to score 3 100S and Take 10 wkicets also!!!!! So exited!!!:yes:);):D:clap:cheers:thumbs:wave

Varun

ICC Board Member
It's obvious Aditya is telling the truth there.

Hurry, the first 10 to PM win a Hamza T-shirt signed by the legend himself. And one of you will have a chance to breakfast with Hamza, the legend himself.

It Will Be So Honor Play With Hamza

You're not going to play Dipak, as The Rock said, he's himself enough to win. We're looking for bodyguards (apparently Hamza has already fired Salman Khan).

The Rock

County Cricketer
What Hell U Speak Mate The Team Name Will Hamza Hamza Hamza:yes:):p:(:mad:D:noway;):lol:eek::rolleyes:spy:clap:facepalm:cheers:wave:thumbs

O Sorry!!:yes:):p;):D:lol:rolleyes:cheers:wave:thumbs i will never Do mistace again.:yes

Hamza Hamza Hamza! Oi Oi Oi! :p

----------

sorry to Say but all BILALSHUJA legacy was owershadowed by our legend Hamza! :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread