Australia in South Africa Oct-Nov 2011/12

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
He seems to be working on something already so may as well see how that pans out first. Outside the Australian team of course.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
A final moan about how this is a two test series. Even more stupid if this match is a draw because of rain.
Should have been 4 or 5.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Absolutely ridiculous Col :(

The most worrying sign for the future of Test Cricket yet if SA v AUS can only get a 2 test series. This, and Eng and India all versus each other should be 4 minimum. It actually makes me a little bit depressed that England will play India in more days of ODI Cricket this year than this test series :(

angryangy

ICC Chairman
8th Test between Aus and SA in the past 3 years; they could definitely have squeezed a 3rd Test in, but only the Ashes has been more frequent.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sounds like rain is going to ruin what was going to be a great end to the Test.

My hope for Cummins is that he doesn't get overworked. A young kid with good pace and plenty of skill is a treasure, so we'd like to keep him for 10+ years if possible, rather than burning him out ASAP.

Just hope they don't overplay him now to satisfy the media hype machine. Don't think Watson's going to be able to bowl against NZ, Johnson is a spoon, and the others have their own little niches without being consistent threats.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I think that SA's attack will be a real handful next summer.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Wow just before the tea hussey goes and i think This match is quite open at the moment.i personally feel SA should win because i think they are a better team than OZs

stefan

International Coach
Boucher owes vernon a big beer after this game. That drop of hussey could have costed us dearly.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The way game has changed in this series so far, you can never say its over. Its anyone's game at the moment. Its just a matter of time before Haddin does something stupid. :p

Users who are viewing this thread