"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Varun was obviously targeted Night 1, and as for Night 0 there was no kill, Manly is not clear and it's unlikely he would be killed Night 0.
Lynch:Manly
Pretty sure on this lynch, let's go ahead and do it.

Had watched puddleduck this night. I don't who is the one who blocked me out of the two mentioned in the writeup, but I'd say he's the implied jailkeeper as the mafia is more liable to kick a cat (dunno if that hides a clue) in frustration than me. No idea why he wouldn't like 'my type' around here, if that's a clue.

A re-read throws up a doubt. If the 'mafia' jailkeeper blocked you, why would he kick the cat (:P) or rather, why would he be frustrated, since blocking the watcher wouldn't be something I guess the mafia would mind.
Or did the bus driver swap to throw the JK off target?
Has PD posted his night-actions?

----------

I am the Jailkeeper.
Jailkept Manly first and then Varun.

So that adds up with Varun saying he was blocked. Ofcourse, if there is a false claim, the mafia would be careful to avoid inconsistencies. But still its good that things are adding up.

----------

However I feel this line refers to a mafia investigative role, since they know the innocents.

What would a mafia investigative role do anyway? Find out 3rd party? But then why write, 'went through the motions'?

----------

Will post more in around half an hour. See ya!

Drinking all day, will post later.

Also it wouldn't benefit the town at all if you lynch me. It would be more or less end-game.

----------

(As in, the mafia would hold a massive, almost unassailable advantage)

Varun ? Watcher

Night 0 ? Watched Sedition ? saw no one around him

Night 1 ? Watched PD ? blocked

Zhourb ? JK

Night 0 ? Manly
Night 1 ? Varun

Sedition ? Cop

Night 0 ? Not revealed
Night 1 ? User2010

Ok so these are the claimed night actions. Of the three, Varun seems the most believable. Claiming a known role would have been a very risky move for the mafia. Zhourb...not sure seems likely. Sedition has been very active and helpful and his play seems to suggest town. But then it would be a dream come true if all 3 were who they say they are. If we plan this right, we could more or less win the game in a couple of days.

About PD, I 'm not sure. It says pranking and personally I wouldn't like if a town guy was playing around with us. Maybe 3rd party? However I do remember that the PC Mafia game also user messing around and fooling when talking abt the BD and despite my many misgivings , he (I think it was Psquared) turned out to be town.

----------

and on a day of mass claims, Manly is not one of them? Uncharacteristic..

This to me is a very telling point. I have played 2 games with Manly and in both he has claimed very very soon. Why would he break the trend when that has worked for him in the past?

----------

Also it wouldn't benefit the town at all if you lynch me. It would be more or less end-game.

Such kind of posts frickin' annoy me. Mysterious and not at all useful. Classic Mafia. I remember in one of the prev mafia games a guy was found out to be lost mafia 'cause he dropped an obvious hint. Then he came up with posts such as.."dont lynch me. I wrote that but I can't tell you why because other I would be mod-killed." Obviously he turned out to be mafia.

The only way I can see the game ending with the lynch of a single person is if he is fool/jester. I very much doubt that such a role would be put in a forum game as that could potentially end the game on Day 1 itself. The fool simply has to stop posting and would be lynched for inactivity.

Unless Manly explains the previous post,
Lynch : Manly

Because I didn't want a situation of being forced into a claim that puts the mafia in the driving seat. I get lynched (as a beloved princess) and it's two consecutive nights = advantage mafia.

I'm yet to see any mention of a Bus Driver anywhere. Now we've had a Jailkeeper come forward it casts even further doubt on PD. The parts of the write up he was claiming to prove himself fit in a lot more snugly with the Jailkeeper.

Hmm..I do buy it for the moment. Beloved princess is a possibility when I look at the kind of role I have and if we go by the hypothesis of 'everyone has a role', such roles which don't massively disturb the balance are a possibility.
A quick turnaround :p,
Unlynch : Manly

----------

I'm yet to see any mention of a Bus Driver anywhere. Now we've had a Jailkeeper come forward it casts even further doubt on PD. The parts of the write up he was claiming to prove himself fit in a lot more snugly with the Jailkeeper.

Are there any parts which both PD and Zhourb claim refer to them? Interesting..I'll read over once again. *sigh*

The part of the write up that PD has claimed as being him sounds more like a jail keeper to me. The Jailkeeper being the prankster setting traps that stop people getting to him or him getting to others sounds more likely than the bus driver. I might have missed it but as far as I can see there's been no mention of two people being involved with the prankster.

Aah.. the pranking part. To me, a jailkeeper is more of a authoritative figure rather than a fun-loving one.
You don't just jail anyone for fun! :p

----------

The Jailkeeper being the prankster setting traps that stop people getting to him or him getting to others sounds more likely than the bus driver.

The JK doesn't do that. He jails a person. Which might be a good thing or a bad thing for the prisoner. More of a role blocker + protector : a very powerful role if used right, but one which also has its drawbacks regarding protection of town PRs, as it effectively stops them from getting results.
I am not sure, but I don't think JK can jail himself. Will be paradoxical for sure.

I might have missed it but as far as I can see there's been no mention of two people being involved with the prankster.
This. I am suspicious of PD just for this reason. Obviously, there would be association of people there. There would be mention of words like 'confusion' or alike. But, I don't see any.

And, this is a weird game. So many claims. Important thing is all are alive. I think I believe Varun, Sedition, Zhuorb on their claims. Not sure about the rest though.

And, I just read he mentioned he swapped himself with other people both nights. How is that possible?

I know what a JK does I mean his setting of traps is what is capturing people.

Night 1
"He had a target in mind but events didn't go as planned. He kicked his cat when he got home."

This is 1 part which could suggest a bus driver. Maybe his target got swapped.

On the other hand, it might be he was blocked, but then JK blocked Watcher on N1. Two blocking roles? Is that likely?

----------

A Hooker in the Mafia, maybe.

Night 1
"He had a target in mind but events didn't go as planned. He kicked his cat when he got home."

This is 1 part which could suggest a bus driver. Maybe his target got swapped.

On the other hand, it might be he was blocked, but then JK blocked Watcher on N1. Two blocking roles? Is that likely?

I think you have missed something here. JK did block Watcher but, he also protected him. I think the Watcher was targeted but, it obviously failed as it says 'things didn't go planned'.

Users who are viewing this thread