Do you still Play Cricket 2004?

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Although this game has been outdated there are many people who still plays this game Cricket 2004. The Gameplay is still one of the best and my opinion it is the best. I would really like for you to share your opinion about this game and how you play it and also to know how many people still plays this game so we can make this game even better to play, whether you play it daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or even if you just download stuff to keep your game updated.
Please share your thought about it. :cheers

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I still play , it reminds me when I was 4 years old and now that game looks a kind of wierd .:rolleyes

Sreemanta

School Cricketer
yes i still play this game.I love this game.This game is my life.I will play this game until i die :P

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This game make me remind me when I was 5 .:)

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah, 5 year olds should play 2004 and 12 year olds should play 2007, because its called development stages.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah correct Bevab .

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I like cricket 2004 ,cricket 2005 and cricket 2007.it is like realistic cricket.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
[/COLOR]

Ok pallu and his crew if you'll dont like cricket 2004 why are you replying in this forum,Is it that you feel offended that this game is to difficult for you so you rather play C07 so you can hit every ball for six, Wow that is so much more realistic,. Dumb***!
Well a psychologist says that you all don't have a life and just want to try to feel good about yourselves by trying to make fun off people in another forum when you yourself have a forum about Which is your favourite marvel or telltale games which is so much more grown up Or even worse Obsess with fake wrestling. Watching a set of man dangling their things in their shorts, which is so Gay. So then it is proven that you are and its out in the open Pallu, no need to hide anymore. I am always here to help.

Man :facepalm What happened to you ? whe I said that I don't like cricket 2004 ? its my ever favourite crciket game . No offence , when I make fun of oter mambers ? I respect all members of this forum , and I like this thread too . If you don't like wrestling then why are you discussing it especially here ? I want to be your friend I and like cricket 2004 . :)

Alliance ?

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
Man :facepalm What happened to you ? whe I said that I don't like cricket 2004 ? its my ever favourite crciket game . No offence , when I make fun of oter mambers ? I respect all members of this forum , and I like this thread too . If you don't like wrestling then why are you discussing it especially here ? I want to be your friend I and like cricket 2004 . :)

Alliance ?

Ok man am sorry its my mistake. I just thought you guys were saying the game is immature. Sorry again.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Well, I like cricket 2004 very much,because it has the best cricket gameplay.it has such shots eg cover drive that is very realistic and very beautifully played .but its textures are not very good.

kahuna22

Club Cricketer
What you guys would like new in the strokes editor?

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Long ranged sixes :spy

Users who are viewing this thread