Anish Designs | Back at it Again! | :D

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Oh, my, god! Anish has risen again! :eek: Left with no words, those avatars are like exactly how you use to do it, but with better finishing. And men, you know what? After a long time I will be using a avatar made by you.
*Watch out guys, we know who will win the next round of PCGM*
Edit - Great that you worked on using your watermark logo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's just.....just.....just.....AH YOU KNOW!

----------

It's magnificent! Will be using it. :D

ved_

International Coach
Whoa, man. Whoa. I really like those avatars. Perfect use of lighting. But I don't like the Neymar one too much. I think the black&white effect makes it look a little dull.
Ronaldo signature is a great piece of work. The focal point really comes out. If I need any future reference, that's how a black&white signature is done.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Everything is just brilliant mate. lightings made those things beauty. But i felt bit empty on neymar. Didnt liked the placement of it.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
CR7 is just simply AWESOME. The black and white effects, lighting and the blurring - simply amazing. Avatars are pretty good too, as usual, just one thing - why Ziaur Rahman of all people? :p

lol. Sorry babes. :p

Yikes!...its bloody awesome mate.I really loved the signature.
Neymar is top class and so is the Liverpool avatar...Mind making one on Arsenal?

Thanks! :D
I'll see if I get a stock like that I'll be sure to make it. :thumbs

I love you your works Anish! :yes Liverpool, BD ava and the sig are mind blowing!

Thanks! :D
WHY!?
WHY NOT ME? After all we are on the 69th page. ;)

Oh, my, god! Anish has risen again! :eek: Left with no words, those avatars are like exactly how you use to do it, but with better finishing. And men, you know what? After a long time I will be using a avatar made by you.
*Watch out guys, we know who will win the next round of PCGM*
Edit - Great that you worked on using your watermark logo.

From what? My grave eh? :p
Haha,yea! :D

Whoa, man. Whoa. I really like those avatars. Perfect use of lighting. But I don't like the Neymar one too much. I think the black&white effect makes it look a little dull.
Ronaldo signature is a great piece of work. The focal point really comes out. If I need any future reference, that's how a black&white signature is done.

Thanks man,means a lot coming from you. :)

Everything is just brilliant mate. lightings made those things beauty. But i felt bit empty on neymar. Didnt liked the placement of it.

Will work on it,thanks. :)

Magnificent work.:eek:

Simply magnificent stuffs man! :clap

This is something different and gr8 work from you!:cheers

It's just.....just.....just.....AH YOU KNOW!

----------

It's magnificent! Will be using it. :D

:thumbs

----------

Kaka2_zpsfb203241.png
Diego_zps17567655.png
Neymar_zps3dff3354.png

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Brilliant work on those Ava's especially on Kaka. Although Costa one looks a bit dull. Neymar is excellent! I liked it. Keep 'em coming! :cheers :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How awesome can the avatars be ?! :eek:

BTW, you could have increased the green colour from the selective colour and a bit of vibrance too. KIU! :cheers

----------

Great use of the blur tool too.

Users who are viewing this thread