Andress_zpsef502ea1.png
Andres_zpsb18d5170.png

Muller_zps97fa5d37.png

*Requests open,first sig in ages.

Last edited:

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Cool! :)
However you could have reduced the watermark bit. First Iniesta one look screwed up with blurring effect , 2nd one is brilliant! :) Nevertheless. :)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The first one looks like a random pic of Iniesta, second one looks great! the Muller siggy rocks! especially the color balance and selective color are awesome! KUTAW! :D :clap

AkshayC

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Signature looks good, but, it looks incomplete though IMO! and as far as the render blending is concerned you pulled it quite well :cheers

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Brilliant stuff Anish.... the avatars look neat and excellent. The colours are balanced and the font in the 2nd one suits the ava perfectly.
Coming to the sig... it looks good. Considering that this is your first in recent times... it is excellent. I really liked the background..Render effects look neat.. colours are balanced
Overall much better.. you sir, are back with you touch. KUTGW!! :cheers :)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Ah, didn't see these.
Great work on all of them, almost flawless to all of the work you done there, but the first Iniesta avatar lacked some lightning and looks a bit too blurred (or is it just the stock)? The second avatar is awesome no flaws to be seen what so ever. :thumbs
The siggy is brilliant, although I'm not a big fan of the watermark text, make smaller? Other wise it is awesome! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread