Inter-Meridian Championship Season-1|A Manager Needed Urgently|Drafts Running|Round 4 |

How should I Setup the pitch type in this league

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lion100lion

International Coach
When will you be starting this league?
I just installed PCCS and just loved it.. I am just thinking of some good theme for my league. I like the concept of this league. It's unique. Rest other leagues are having same regional concepts (Bored of those themes)

Meanwhile, can you suggest a theme for me ?

toby123

Club Captain
This one is a good theme I think, but maybe base it in a different country eg. South Africa, Australia or England and say you can only have a certain amount of players from each country or region. @lion100lion

Prathik84

Club Captain
I just installed PCCS and just loved it.. I am just thinking of some good theme for my league. I like the concept of this league. It's unique. Rest other leagues are having same regional concepts (Bored of those themes)
Meanwhile, can you suggest a theme for me ?

Bro I have an good Idea.I will complete my league and you complete yours and we will select top 4 teams and have an league called CC.Start a private conversation with me to know more about it.

toby123

Club Captain
Bro I have an good Idea.I will complete my league and you complete yours and we will select top 4 teams and have an league called CC.Start a private conversation with me to know more about it.
Great idea:thumbsCan't wait

lion100lion

International Coach
Interested.....
I will go offline for about 2 hours. So, will converse with you at about 08:15 p.m. IST
Thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread