PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Venk, why is your team logo the PC one, and you may want to practice your batting a bit more ;).

Kushari is a spin king, only way to practice against a spin king is to play a spin king. :spy

The Result of the Match between Cardiff Chargers (spiderman493) vs Manchester Mavericks (kushari) Round 1 Match

Manchester Mavericks 424/6 (In 20 Overs) beat Cardiff Chargers 6/15 (3.4 Overs) by 409 Runs (Won by Forfeit)

4HI57FL.png

yhTMawm.png

vEpAxqp.png

Wow.....

Buddy can I play with Durham Dynamos for my Round-2 match? We both have finished our Round-1 Match? Or we need to wait till everyone finished their Round-1 matches?

Buddy can I play with Durham Dynamos for my Round-2 match? We both have finished our Round-1 Match? Or we need to wait till everyone finished their Round-1 matches?

I'd appreciate if you waited so you don't get too far ahead but if you want to play and post the scorecard up next Monday when we start that round then feel free to mate, I'll never know the difference :).

I'd appreciate if you waited so you don't get too far ahead but if you want to play and post the scorecard up next Monday when we start that round then feel free to mate, I'll never know the difference :).

Its OK, I will wait till Next Monday to play with Durham Dynamos...I have already played my Round-3 Match, dont want to Rush things anymore..

What's sad to see is that people are quitting matches, common guys just go ahead and complete the match even if you are losing.

Completely agree.

And anyways, the way these matches are its only a matter of few minutes for them to finish.;):p

Users who are viewing this thread