PCPL General Discussion

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Since everyone are asking questions, I have a question for Staffs, Mainly the three staffs simulating this league.

Since you have updated the fixtures, How does it all take place? All three formats simultaneous or one by one like first FC then List-A and then T20 ? And will the other formats form considered in other formats....

For better understanding of my last question, here is an example. Lets say you conduct the tournament one by one. So first FC cup gets over, with my activeness I managed to gain lot of bonus points during the FC matches and my form was also very good, I kept taking wickets and runs. So once FC cup is over, will you reset the rating to initial one for the next List A cup or will you consider the my previous FC cup's activeness and form into account or only the FC cup's activeness into account. Which one is it?

I hope I was clear :D

I haven't got a reply for this, Tagging in since I want ans for this... @VC the slogger @The Author and @User2010

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
While this has been taken up before, and numerous times, I believe it's about time we had an official date regarding when PCPL starts. The first post in this subforum dates back to June 11 and its now almost 2 months post. With the ratings fed into the sim, I think we should start with this as soon as possible.

Staff managing the tournament may be busy with their lives but for the same reasons, citing to my own case, the more we delay the more would players be inactive; which defeats the purpose altogether. Having a handful of people being active would just make the tournament feel dragged.

If not a fixed date, we could at least be told why is it taking long. I don't want sound like an untouchable amigo, but we do need a bit of transparency of what going on behind the scenes.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As soon as we finish the pre season matches which shouldn't take more than a day or two I guess, we shall start this. Nothing is happening behind the scenes tbh. We think we have already begun the league with pre season matches and stuff.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Man if only teams could post 1 line up then the ODs would be done/ nearly done. But hear I am trying to avoid Steve Tikolos eyes in the dressing room... Man that guy has something going on...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Man if only teams could post 1 line up then the ODs would be done/ nearly done. But hear I am trying to avoid Steve Tikolos eyes in the dressing room... Man that guy has something going on...
Steve-Tikolo-and-Thomas-Odoyo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread