Don Bradman Cricket 17 Pre order links *Updated 09th Dec 16*

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can add the money to your Steam wallet (if you think your money might run-out due to Christmas season ahead) and purchase the game once it goes live on Steam. :)
That will work. Thank you.

FollowOn

Club Captain
Any idea what will be the price of steam version? Also will it available in Pakistan through other channels?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No need for speculation mate..We will be getting some sort of official info as we are getting closer to the release...
Yeah. But it was really difficult to avoid such questions....

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You can add the money to your Steam wallet (if you think your money might run-out due to Christmas season ahead) and purchase the game once it goes live on Steam. :)
I did that....

Davy124

School Cricketer
Just over 4 weeks to go and amazon have said they do not expect to stock this as supplier is not known plus no other UK gaming sites no any further worst case scenario would be just buying on psn store or xbox store but lets hope

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just over 4 weeks to go and amazon have said they do not expect to stock this as supplier is not known plus no other UK gaming sites no any further worst case scenario would be just buying on psn store or xbox store but lets hope
Yep i found same. Bit worrying when it has been announced as worldwide 15th December.
I prefer physical copies as these can be traded in after use.
Spoke to our buying team as we stocked DBC14 and they said Dec 15 too late for chart etc..

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yep i found same. Bit worrying when it has been announced as worldwide 15th December.
I prefer physical copies as these can be traded in after use.
Spoke to our buying team as we stocked DBC14 and they said Dec 15 too late for chart etc..

It's pretty rare to release anything that close to Xmas.

HOWEVER. I don't know when Sony and MS are doing their usual xmas shutdown in terms of store updates... With no other game out at that time, any featuring they have would probably mean that they would be very prominent on the digital stores for an extended period of time (and a period where lots of new users are coming to the platform looking for stuff to buy...

So it might work out really well...

kasabian21

International Coach

Game said the same, but I'm not worrying because a) this was the case before the last game (yet they both stocked it) and b) I very doubt pre-order links will be visible for another few weeks yet. If it gets to December 1st and there's no sign of anything on Game or Amazon then I'd be a touch worried, but as this is a niche game I don't expect them to be aware of it until the last minute.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
will be a travesty if the uk distribution is as awful as it was last time.

I think it was Alternative that did the initial release. But by the time of the PS4/XB1 port it was Funbox Media (who, by all accounts, did a much better job!).

Funnily enough, Alternative ARE distributing "Rugby Union Team Manager 2017", which comes out 1 or 2 weeks before DBC.

Users who are viewing this thread