Giraffe

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Plotinus
Thank you for the reply
I almost definitely am going to be getting a desktop over a laptop if I do go with the computer option. However, from what you said things are looking pretty average for me. $2000-$3000 is far beyond my price range, considering I could easily get a ps4 and a cheaper PC for a lesser price. I would not want to spend much more than $1000 maximun, but preferably something around $600. My other problem is the fact I know pretty much nothing about PC's, so without hours and hours of research I will have no idea what to fo for. I would play other games released in the future, so that is less of a problem, but the fact is that it still seems quite pricey.

Does anyone have any idea of the specs for DBC17?

Thanks again

Plotinus

Associate Captain
@Plotinus
Thank you for the reply
I almost definitely am going to be getting a desktop over a laptop if I do go with the computer option. However, from what you said things are looking pretty average for me. $2000-$3000 is far beyond my price range, considering I could easily get a ps4 and a cheaper PC for a lesser price. I would not want to spend much more than $1000 maximun, but preferably something around $600. My other problem is the fact I know pretty much nothing about PC's, so without hours and hours of research I will have no idea what to fo for. I would play other games released in the future, so that is less of a problem, but the fact is that it still seems quite pricey.

Does anyone have any idea of the specs for DBC17?

Thanks again
Specs are on the Steam store page for the DBC17 Demo (I'm assuming these are the target specs for the game itself):
System Requirements

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor:Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00Ghz/AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.01Ghz
    • Memory:4 GB RAM
    • Graphics:Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT530 with Min 1GB Memory
    • DirectX:Version 11
    • Network:Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage:2 GB available space

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor:Intel CoreTM I3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz
    • Memory:8 GB RAM
    • Graphics:Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory
    • DirectX:Version 11
    • Network:Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage:2 GB available space

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As what Matt said last year:
Running the demo does not mean you can run the full game.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
As what Matt said last year:
Running the demo does not mean you can run the full game.
Good point, well made. The specs given for DBC14 Demo on Steam ended up being the same specs given for the game...so I was sort of assuming that the specs given on Steam for the DBC17 demo will be close to the target for the game. I could be completely wrong of course.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the first screenshots will come from The Academy whenever the playable elements such as the nets get added.

ICYMI Nets confirmed for eventual Academy release.

I was sort of assuming that the specs given on Steam for the DBC17 demo will be close to the target for the game.

It's been mentioned numerous times by Matt that people should be using Lacrosse16 as a guideline for minimum specs for DBC17

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ICYMI Nets confirmed for eventual Academy release.

It's been mentioned numerous times by Matt that people should be using Lacrosse16 as a guideline for minimum specs for DBC17

I dont have Lacrosse 16, but Rugby League Live 3 works smooth on my laptop. any chance DBC17 can work the same?

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I dont have Lacrosse 16, but Rugby League Live 3 works smooth on my laptop. any chance DBC17 can work the same?
You can have a look at the Lacrosse requirements on the Steam store...they are pretty much the same as the above...apart from extra storage.

samvaze

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
greetings to all my fellow cricket fans and devs .
i am excited for this DBC17 :) i am sure Devs doing best.
please speedup the net practice update :D

:cheers:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Ultra poorly?

D

Dutch

No half assed, half measures from us on anything, I promise to beat ultra poorly this time around, by the time I'm done you won't be able to run this on a Cray.

i'd really like to see you aim for megsupercalifragilisticexpiallidocious poorly this time: Mike Fegan is still the record holder on that account. C'mon Ross you guys can do it....

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
No half assed, half measures from us on anything, I promise to beat ultra poorly this time around, by the time I'm done you won't be able to run this on a Cray.

I expect to be able to run this game on my Atari 7800, and if you don't manage that then its not optimised enough

Users who are viewing this thread