asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^
(a) Why would you want the option of a pre-order for a product version that can't never run out of stock?
(b) What could be the downside of filling up the wallet now?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
^
(a) Why would you want the option of a pre-order for a product version that can't never run out of stock?
(b) What could be the downside of filling up the wallet now?

(a) Feeling assured that the payment of the product has been done beforehand
(b) I don't want to overdo it!

I know it doesn't seem like a logical complaint, but the situation that I am in that'll be perfect!

rangersw12

Club Captain
Was a bit shocked at the price as will be the most I have ever spent on a game ever

However had a look around and can get it for around 40 which isn't too bad

Hopefully it will be out on PS store on day of release so I don't have to rely on Royal Mail !

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS Store will not be cheaper than retail.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Changed my pre-order to 365 games got it for £42.99 :) i added extra postage on top which took it to £45.99 :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Has the game been submitted to the Xbox/PS Store yet @BigAntStudios? Is a release set in stone with them or can you/Tru Blu decide to unlock when you like? (Also give us a pre load pls)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm still baffled that people are complaining about the price. It's the same price of most new games.

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
Asked in the other thread but maybe more relevant in here. Now that the street date has been broken in Dubai,does that mean retailers have carte blanche to start selling the game? Ross kind of hinted at it earlier in this thread... Is it just a matter of showing a retailer that the game has been made available by someone else?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Asked in the other thread but maybe more relevant in here. Now that the street date has been broken in Dubai,does that mean retailers have carte blanche to start selling the game? Ross kind of hinted at it earlier in this thread... Is it just a matter of showing a retailer that the game has been made available by someone else?

i mentioned this to 365games and they advised they are going to get the shipment on the 21st Dec. so looks like 22nd dec is when we are getting the game in the UK.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've noticed the Xbox One store has the date up for 15th Dec in US and 22nd in UK. If that's the case then great as i'm buying off the US store anyway to save a few quid! Just an FYI for people buying digital

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've noticed the Xbox One store has the date up for 15th Dec in US and 22nd in UK. If that's the case then great as i'm buying off the US store anyway to save a few quid! Just an FYI for people buying digital

how can you buy of the US store?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Switch your console location to US, you need a generated US Billing address (mine is the University of Oregon, tax free) you just buy currency codes off the MS store or wherever you find them cheapest.

Users who are viewing this thread