Don Bradman Cricket 17 Pre order links *Updated 09th Dec 16*

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
how can you buy of the US store?

If Xbox system is similar to the PS one, all you need to do is create a new user for the region you want to buy the game. Then you simply purchase the voucher cards (in case of PS it's PSN card) to fund your purchase. Then login to your account, add the funds/code to the account and purchase the game/app. In case of PS once the game is installed, any other user can play the game. Thus you can switch to your main user/PS account and play the game.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If Xbox system is similar to the PS one, all you need to do is create a new user for the region you want to buy the game. Then you simply purchase the voucher cards (in case of PS it's PDN card) to fund your purchase. Then login to your account, add the funds/code to the account and purchase the game/app. In case of PS once the game is installed, any other user can play the game. Thus you can switch to your main user/PS account and play the game.
Microsoft accounts are somehow region free, so you can use the same account to purchase games.

adnan333

Club Captain
Adnan, any word from the ebay seller on when he will have stock, given the new circumstances? I am split between ordering from Ebay , or waiting it out for the PSN.
I email him he didn't answer yet but I have feeling I will get before 22 soon he answer I will let u now

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Decided to pop into my local GAME store to check out information on DBC 17. Apparently they haven't stocked it, but said I should preorder it at the cashier. However, the game probably will not arrive in store until after Christmas.

The best bit is that the person I spoke to didn't even know the release date for the game. Looks like it will have to be an Amazon order then.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its on their website as 22/12/16 and i recieved an email from them last week which said the price had gone down £5. There was a facebook post from the UK distributer to say 16/12/12 release and they said all sellers should update this Monday.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm in the UK for a bit and went to the GAME store in Exeter. The guy had never heard it and had a quick look in the drawers. I used to work in Game and I know they get given a cheat sheet with release dates to tell customers about, although sometimes they get this ages in advance. I guess it's cricket but it's a shame the release may get met with total apathy in the UK. I get the impression most cricket fans in the UK are definitely not gamers.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Argos have it available on their website. I'm hoping they have the option to deliver it to my local store, which would be handy. As for yesterday's trip to GAME, the bloke did say that last year there were 3 orders for DBC14, but 5 people turned up to the shop to buy it. It meant that 2 people left the shop disappointed which apparently didn't go down well.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Argos have it available on their website. I'm hoping they have the option to deliver it to my local store, which would be handy. As for yesterday's trip to GAME, the bloke did say that last year there were 3 orders for DBC14, but 5 people turned up to the shop to buy it. It meant that 2 people left the shop disappointed which apparently didn't go down well.

The Argos option is tempting. I just want to know where is quickest to get it in the UK. Or perhaps it will all be the same

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Got a text from Argos this morning to say that my order "will be delivered by [their] trusty 3rd party supplier by 10/12/2016"

Interesting...

Also have a pre-order from Amazon who have updated their release date to 16th, so will see which arrives first.

Bluehaze

Club Captain
The Argos option is tempting. I just want to know where is quickest to get it in the UK. Or perhaps it will all be the same

At the moment the Argos option gives a release date of December 16th. If the store collection option becomes available then i'll switch to the Argos option, but for now it doesn't seem to be showing.

Users who are viewing this thread