Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

Thought I'd post these here for people not following the Steam Update thread. Some completed ODIs I've played.

Bangladesh vs New Zealand:

1st innings:

2nd innings:

England vs South Africa

1st innings:

2nd innings:

Thought I'd post these here for people not following the Steam Update thread. Some completed ODIs I've played.

2nd innings:

2nkpa8i.jpg

What camera angle combo are you using between 1:00 and 1:03 in this video? I can't seem to find it in the game.

1st innings:

2nd innings:

England vs South Africa

1st innings:

2nd innings:

1st innings:

2nd innings:

England vs South Africa

1st innings:

2nd innings:

I must admit this was top class stuff. Can't wait to play!

Realistic edge sorry for poor quality

Last edited:
Wow game is excellent after patch 4

Sorry for the poor GIF but I had to throw this here. @Langeveldt and @WealeyH it really does happen. My second one of the innings.

Tweaking AWESOME!.gif

I know it kind of looks like an edge but its an off cutter he missed. I swear it!
Edit: Can not stop watching the replay and he may have nicked it. Hard to tell.

Attachments

• Tweaking AWESOME!.gif
    Tweaking AWESOME!.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 142
Sorry for the poor GIF but I had to throw this here. @Langeveldt and @WealeyH it really does happen. My second one of the innings.

View attachment 190475

I know it kind of looks like an edge but its an off cutter he missed. I swear it!
Edit: Can not stop watching the replay and he may have nicked it. Hard to tell.

No, he prob didn't. The cutters are deadly for bowleds. I turn the revolutions down and use it as the seam up delivery!

Gorgeous dismissal though

No, he prob didn't. The cutters are deadly for bowleds. I turn the revolutions down and use it as the seam up delivery!

Gorgeous dismissal though
Glad you took my advice about the cutters, I love using them as seamers now. Does just enough off the pitch. I have them at 12 for tests. Literally like 5mm deviation, pure beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread