Gameplay Videos

Nope. It's the non-striker unless they crossed.

If the non-striker didn't leave the crease or reached the crease at the non-striker's end first he would be not out irrespective of whether the batsmen crossed or not.

Nope. It's the non-striker unless they crossed.

No I'm sure the rule is whoever gets into the crease first is safe. Happened a couple of times in a Gauteng tournament couple years ago...

Some highlights from a 2 player co-op vs AI match:

The game had just crashed so modding was disabled, and I turn the crowd off because I can't stand how awful it looks.

@MattW - how do you turn off the crowd visual? does it improve game performance?
I suppose it makes a very slight performance difference. I wish there were empty seats or something so the concrete wouldn't strobe like it does.

It is in graphics options in the main options menu (not during a match) - luckilly unlike Ashes 09, the crowd sound is separate to the visuals, though I usually turn that and commentary off as well, I usually just play the game listening to music.

Not sure if this is the plan on dealing with the buggy dives, but I'm okay with the AI fielders being this awful.

Missed twice on running me out on the same ball.

Just to show how good the online connections can be, here's a full T20 between me and @dippa -

Last edited:
Shut the game down, folks. We've peaked. You won't see a better wicket in any game, ever.

And on the other end of the scale...

Accidentally hit the leave button, because of course I did, and the batsman decides to leave the ball straight to the fielder...

Users who are viewing this thread