AMA The love Caroline thread and make her feel so welcome and loved she will pop and get smitten xxxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Name change coming up and curious to know what to change it too?

• SweetCaroline

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • CazCat

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Caropants

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PrincessCaroline

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • CazMcG

• Caroline

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Caitlyn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To follow the crowd

Describe me

-as a person
-as a contributor to this site (fearsome tweak me, if this isn't good after some of the things I have done for you, you are going on everyone's ignore list :D)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How would you describe me?
As a person.
As a contributor to PC.

D

Deleted member 46200

I don't know if this has been asked, but I wonder this!

1. What is like being in a community (PC) which is so male dominated and at times, extremely pre pubescent?

2. You seem to always be on here, do you not get bored of it?

What is like being in a community (PC) which is so male dominated and at times, extremely pre pubescent? Very difficult but rewarding, many of the guys on here have accepted me and treat me very well others still think I'm a guy pretending while others think I'm a crazy feninist... Yep, you can't win. When I first joined I did think there were more females on the site... Oops! I know why but need to keep that to my self now (or see just above). I do feel some of the guys are scared of me and find it difficult contacting me I don't bite (that hard). I was a little nieve at first and have been burnt and I have learn my lesson.

You seem to always be on here, do you not get bored of it. Being honest I do sometimes but then something comes along to prevail my interest it is a male dominated site and if I was single I think I would enjoy it more... Hang on??? Maybe the wrong thing to say but I like the chat and only a few times has it got silly and the staff have had top step in (thanks). But the vast majority of the gang here treat me very well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1501778036][/DOUBLEPOST]
How would you describe me?
As a person.
As a contributor to PC.
As a person I see you as mature and someone I can trust and be friends with you have given good advice and seem to understand some of my concerns and have been nice to me when someone has upset me. You have also recognised me for the person I am and have respected me.
All good and I feel you make some useful and valid points.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is like being in a community (PC) which is so male dominated and at times, extremely pre pubescent? Very difficult but rewarding, many of the guys on here have accepted me and treat me very well others still think I'm a guy pretending while others think I'm a crazy feninist... Yep, you can't win. When I first joined I did think there were more females on the site... Oops! I know why but need to keep that to my self now (or see just above). I do feel some of the guys are scared of me and find it difficult contacting me I don't bite (that hard). I was a little nieve at first and have been burnt and I have learn my lesson.

You seem to always be on here, do you not get bored of it. Being honest I do sometimes but then something comes along to prevail my interest it is a male dominated site and if I was single I think I would enjoy it more... Hang on??? Maybe the wrong thing to say but I like the chat and only a few times has it got silly and the staff have had top step in (thanks). But the vast majority of the gang here treat me very well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1501778036][/DOUBLEPOST]
As a person I see you as mature and someone I can trust and be friends with you have given good advice and seem to understand some of my concerns and have been nice to me when someone has upset me. You have also recognised me for the person I am and have respected me.
All good and I feel you make some useful and valid points.
And myself as a contributor?

D

Deleted member 46200

To follow the crowd

Describe me

-as a person
-as a contributor to this site (fearsome tweak me, if this isn't good after some of the things I have done for you, you are going on everyone's ignore list :D)
You have been an absolute pervert coming onto me at every... I joke, I find you a delight to talk to and you have helped me when some posters have wanted 'more' so thanks for your support on those. You kind of have me down to a t and have a very caring and kind manner being the only female you have kept me posting as I should realistically have slipped away a long time ago. You have shared my tears and fears and worries.

You're looking to rub Jen up the wrong way you should join 'the football thread I can't remember' and battle it out! Otherwise you seem to post in a very middle class pommie whinging way.

Bob x (only @zimrahil and @papalazarou will understand).[DOUBLEPOST=1501778612][/DOUBLEPOST]
And myself as a contributor?
Always good, I think I covered it in the text, positive, imaginative and constructive x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So how did your meet your husband?

Have you ever been a bridesmaid? If so what did you wear/colour etc?

What hobbies do you have?

what type of dog would you like?

What sport do you wish you could do to a high standard but cannot (other than cricket)

which films made you cry?

do you keep a diary?

how well do you and sister really get on?

'Green gold' - what is this referring to?

how did you cope with Britain's crowded population compared to Australia?

how do you find british men in general compared to aussie men?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
  1. More out of curiosity. Your husband is also a member here. Why hasn't he come online to defend his wife's honour after you were harassed? If you were my wife, I'd want to kick some serious @*ss and demand action been taken.
  2. Do you still wear your "granny panties " to work? Remembered this from one of your previous posts.
  3. Who have you looked up or tried to find from Planet Cricket on Facebook?

D

Deleted member 46200

So how did your meet your husband?

Have you ever been a bridesmaid? If so what did you wear/colour etc?

What hobbies do you have?

what type of dog would you like?

What sport do you wish you could do to a high standard but cannot (other than cricket)

which films made you cry?

do you keep a diary?

how well do you and sister really get on?

'Green gold' - what is this referring to?

how did you cope with Britain's crowded population compared to Australia?

how do you find british men in general compared to aussie men?
I meet my husband playing cricket for our works team I was very shy but fancied him rotten and tried to find a way of talking to him. I was bowling and he was fielding when I 'day dreamed' and he returned the ball which hit me full in the face. He was very sorry and took me out to dinner to apologise the rest is history.

Yes, my sisters wedding and I wore light green as did all the bridesmaids.

Hobbies, I collect skulls only joking. I do a spot of volunteer work for my local church. As well as play cricket (not as much) and play on the PS4.

I would like a retriever or a lab.

I wish I could play tennis.

Everything mostly romantic films, Notebook, PS I love you...

Yes I have an electronic one connected to work. But you mean a girl diary... ? Not really too busy.

We get on very well considering we both know life is short (if you remember).

Green Gold, gold with mold? Never heard of us mining it but then if there's.... Shut up Caroline!!!

I cope with London badly but then when I lived in Perth I was in school but I do believe the transport links to the CBD are very good.

1. More out of curiosity. Your husband is also a member here. Why hasn't he come online to defend his wife's honour after you were harassed? If you were my wife, I'd want to kick some serious @*ss and demand action been taken.
  2. Do you still wear your "granny panties " to work? Remembered this from one of your previous posts.
  3. Who have you looked up or tried to find from Planet Cricket on Facebook?

So you want him to come on here ranting and carrying on? Not that he would. I never told him, do you seriously think he wants to hear my problems on a forum? What do you think he will say... Bingo! Walk away. I didn't tell him but would have done if someone started getting into my other stuff and got my email and phone numbers but they haven't. So, tomorrow you want him to log on and rip the forum apart? For what purpose? It's like road rage all over before anyone can do anything.

You've been reading Dakota's posts... ? I get called that because I dress conservatively not that I wear big knickers far from it. I also wear cardigans and dress for comfort.

I'm not on FB and thus can't look people up not that I would.

Anything else you or Dakota wish to know... ? Feel free to ask more.

Caroline x

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Anything else you or Dakota wish to know... ? Feel free to ask more.
Dakota is banned sweetie, permaban to be precise. It started with me giving her a warning for trolling you. My apology if the questions were too personal (you seem to have taken offense)
Pity you are not on Facebook, you would have been an interesting person to follow...

D

Deleted member 46200

Dakota is banned sweetie, permaban to be precise. It started with me giving her a warning for trolling you. My apology if the questions were too personal (you seem to have taken offense)
Pity you are not on Facebook, you would have been an interesting person to follow...
I was but too much bullying from former friends in Oz people I would have on there I talk to most days. No offence just wish to live a pervert nutter free existence. Maybe I'll think about a new FB page.

Maybe my fault need to shut up what's funny in the office perhaps has different connotations here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread