Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Guys, share your experience, don't jump in the previous seasons.
Erm, doesn't sharing your experience mean that you have to jump in previous seasons? :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
What's it supposed to be about... ? I think I need more words.

Something Like This :)

This is my first PCPL. I'm an onwner and captain as well. I didn't have a particularly good start to my career, but hopefully it'll get better. Last year i was not surprised in not getting picked in the pre season auction, since i was inexperienced. But by the time the mid season auctions came along, everyone knew me pretty well, and i was massively disappointed in not getting picked. Not only that, but only one team showed interest in me, and that team were the Amigos, who were the worst performing team in 2 out of 3 formats :p

Poor CK :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Villain
@SweetCaroline

Share your previous experience in PCPL

@Prithvi
@Freedom

Share your previous experience in PCPL
The Western Windings was my first entry into the PCPL if not wrong, was the skipper and we dominated throughout the season. Pro40 and FC Champions, T20 runner-up. Great experience.

I joined Slipperpool during the mid-season, wasn't much active but did get upgrades and chance to play few matches. T20 champions.

Just like Slipper joined Demons during the mid-season, was busy with other things hence did not put much into it plus never got a chance to play.

This year hope to win the league with The Outlaws as a owner(The Demons).

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I used to be part of a team called Slipperpool. I disappeared half way through the season so I still have no idea how we did in the tournament to this day...

S

Satan666

Joined in the 2015 edition due to my fans urging me to the then Amigos selected me. At the time I was dissapointed as I had been playing another team i to selection whilst had the backing of a third, sadly the third team were unable to match the auction price.

Things didnt really worked out at all and I left the league, some reasons being I questioned the legitimacy of the simulations, constant bullying of the Amigos team by staff and other prominent members plus copping a three week ban, also felt as though there was a sinister plan to hand out another permanent ban.

Went on a self exile from the boards shortly after, got back into action last December posting. New PCPL management which I have full faith and trust in and most of all my fans wanting me to take path in this 2017 edition.

Certainly not a PCPL saviour by any means just here to have some light hearted fun, make new friends and new enemies, no frenemies.

Users who are viewing this thread